Screen editor and Post-producer since 2008, focusing on Screen Editing, Post-production and Assistant Editing in TV Dramas, Documentary series, music videos, advertising and feature films.
I started with a short film called "Re-Accionario" (Re-Actionary), which went on to participate in Berlin's 30th Munich International Festival of Film Schools, as well as festivals in Canada, USA, Argentina and Chile.
– Trailer Editor and Assistant Editor for the feature film "03:34, Earthquake in Chile" (2011)
– Screen editor on nine episodes for the travel-doco series "Travelworkers" (2011)
– Assistant Post-producer for the feature length documentary "Red Eyes" (2010)
– Trailer Editor and Assistant Post-Producer for the feature film
– Editor on the short film "La Once" (Tea Time), which won first place at the 2010 nano-film festival in Chile.
– Assistant Editor on two episodes for "Santiago No Es Chile", an acclaimed documentary series in Chile.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team