Independent freelancing for corporate and small businesses - graphics and presentation design.
Clients include Aged & Community Services Association (ACSA), Ultrafeedback and Eurofast.
- Corporate reports and business publication layout
- Website design and layout
- Branding and marketing collateral
- Style-guide creation
Sole Graphic Designer for a small medical education and communication agency.
Clients included Janssen Cilag, Bayer and Amgen.
- Print layouts for marketing materials, from concept to print production
- Presentation design and templates
- Website creation (Adobe Muse)
- Infographics and charts
- Digital design layout for iPad apps, newsletters, e-learning programs and
Agency freelancing with a focus on presentations.
Clients include DDB and Jack Morton.
End customers include Telstra, Woolworths, Urban Growth and Macquarie Bank.
- Presentations for corporate meetings, public events, pitches
- Information Graphics
Research and reporting on the healthcare environment for marketing and senior management. Included...
- Data Visualisation: to explain, emphasise or simplify information
- Presentation and report preparation to achieve a balance of aesthetics and information clarity to suit a specific audience
- Collaborative research, information collation, analysis
- Presenting prepared information to executive management, to inform and or gain buy-in for future action
- Management of the organisation's Customer Satisfaction Survey
Product Manager for various ranges of surgical products. Included..
- Advertising and promotion for various medical products including liaison with design agencies and contribution to design direction.
- Business planning and financial accountability for a business segment
- Preparation of tender submissions primarily for government (hospital/state) contracts
- Business Analyst (1997 - 1998): included sales forecasting, business planning, expense management, sales analysis, pricing control
- Production Planner (1992 - 1996): included production scheduling for multiple products made on-site, materials and finished goods purchasing, finished goods export management
Heavy involvement in the manufacture of FMCGs gave me a strong understanding of this industry.
Design a poster for one of the acts appearing in the Big Day Out.
TAFE NSW - The Design Centre Enmore
University of Sydney
|Employer||Self-employed / Crystalline Design|
|Website||login to view website|
I am a freelance Graphic Designer based in Sydney.
My experience includes design for print and digital outputs, publication layout, presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote), branding, information graphics and simple website creation.
Please contact me regarding any project-based or ongoing work requirements.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team