- Implements content across The Loop's social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & The Loop news feeds.
- Responsible for all daily site curation of projects, people, jobs, workspaces and courses.
- Designs all marketing collateral, including print and digital.
- Assists in the coordination of industry events, such as The Loop's Portfolio Masterclasses at VIVID Ideas and The Loop's TEDxSydney Satellite Event.
- Supports the rest of the marketing team with online communications such as eDM campaigns.
- Responsible for the design and layout of print and digital works.
- Design of online banners, packaging, website graphics, info-graphics, presentations and internal business documentation.
- Proofreading copywriting.
- Design of direct marketing campaigns (online and print).
- Assists the Marketing Manager with any other design requirements.
Best of Category Award for Digital Media.
University of South Australia
University Senior College
|Website||login to view website|
Stephanie Alexander is a Graphic Designer and Marketer working between two companies, The Loop and ClickView. In 2012 she graduated from a Bachelor of Visual Communication at the University of South Australia and moved to Sydney the following year. Since completing her degree, majoring in Graphic Design, she has also gained skills in Content Curation, Social Media Marketing and Event Planning.more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team