• Responsible for day-to-day management of functions
• Liaise with clients, kitchen staff, operations staff, hospitality workers, marine crew and entertainers
• Train new bar and wait staff including the operation of safety equipment and first aid
• Ensure all food and beverage operations run smoothly
• Coordinate functions with clients and guaranteeing a safe and enjoyable experience
• Develop relevant safety management systems and a profound knowledge of operating systems
• Coordinate bookings and deliveries in an efficient manner
• Manage and supervise staff during charter
• Host tour groups and cater to foreign clients
• Handle clients for a variety of functions including corporate, tourist, family, birthday, school, wedding and celebrity with the capacity for up to 1100 guests.
As a fully qualified TEFL teacher, I have spent one year doing private tutoring to individuals and small groups in both Argentina and Australia
• Work closely with logistics manager, accounts team, cruise directors and hospitality staff while reporting to the general manager
• Handle administrative tasks including answering the phone, completing rosters and responding to emails
• Recruit new staff, hire contractors and coordinate entertainers and choreographers for events
• Coordinate new promotional strategies, new public relations campaigns and the implementation of ongoing functions
• Accountable for positive relations with existing clients, new clients and agencies
• Coordinate a range of events including tours, dance parties, formal corporate functions and weddings up to 250 patrons
• Communicate with a client and agent network and develop new strategies for future markets
• In charge of development and general maintenance of social media accounts and website
• Complete stock takes, ordering new stock and maintaining first-rate relations with suppliers involving the logistical and strategic planning of deliveries and transfers between vessels.
• Conduct research in Australian university policy and federal legislation on sexual harassment in education
• Collect numerous data to be analysed
• Submit a 20,000 word inquiry into sexual harassment policy and gender inequality with suggestions for improvement in legislation and general university conduct requirements (accessible on WEL website)
Involved in the production of a climate change research report. Work involved data analysis and interpretation of various media sources.
Awarded membership at Golden Key International Honour Society
Membership granted to top 15% of university students
Achieved piano level 6 by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
Achieved Music Theory level 6 award by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
University of Sydney
University of Technology, Sydney
|Employer||All Occasion Cruises|
Daytime contact: 0450847977
After hours contact: 98072127
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team