• Cleaning previously unsuccessful social media material on Facebook, Instagram and the Cuscini website.
• Building and providing social media material to deliver more online cliental and driving those in the district to ‘shop local’.
• Developing a Shopify website to replace old website, setting up an online catalogue of in-house products and keeping all elements updated and relevant according to SEO requirements.
• Shooting publicity photos for social media elements and current re-branding.
• Read submissions and decide on their relevance to the Magazine’s bi-monthly themes and providing detailed feedback to the Editor.
• Proofreading and editing of submitted works, removing grammar errors, spelling mistakes and reformatting to the completed Rollick submission form for uploading to the website.
• Wail Away (D: Mark Lipkin) – Australian release 2010. American release 2012. Credited as ‘Co-Writer’
• 907 (D: Robert Naumoff) – 2010. Also credited as ‘Original Concept’. Screened at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI).
• The Cirque of Count von Mayne (D: Luke Jedd) – 2008. Also credited as ‘Executive Producer’, ‘Titles’ and ‘Stills’. Screened at ACMI.
• Same Bittersweet Day (D: Jessica Crane) – 2007. Also credited as ‘Producer’ and ‘Editor’. Screened at ACMI.
• The House of Lords (D: Robert Naumoff) – 2007. Also credited as ‘Producer’, ‘Editor’ and ‘Director of Photography’. Screened in competition at the 2011 Monash Youth Film Festival (MYFF).
Script Editor, Script Supervisor & Continuity
• Story Consultant on Hard Work (D: Christopher Hall) – 2014.
• Story Consultant on Kokoda The Trek (D: Christopher Hall) – 2013.
• Continuity on Rainface (D: Daniel Higgins) – 2009. Screened at ACMI.
• Script Editor on In Her Eyes (D: Chris & Robert Smellin) – Australian release 2009. American release 2010. Winner of Kodiak Award at 2011 Alaska International Film Awards, Special Jury Award at 43rd Annual Worldfest (Houston) and Audience Choice Award at 2010 MYFF.
• Using online and face-to-face campaigning methods to drive the general public to vote for Sarah May in the Melbourne Music Bank competition.
• Taking over the responsibilities of social media accounts Facebook and Instagram, while building other channels on Twitter, YouTube, triple j Unearthed and SoundCloud.
• Providing a press release and publicity material, including photographs, web videos, video clips and other information, to help spread the word through local media outlets, newspapers and the community.
• Developing and driving a strategic plan to build and develop an online client base.
• Building a week-by-week schematic of posts and sending it through Hootsuite to social media sites Facebook, LinkeIn, Google+ and Twitter.
• Re-writing and re-branding of already existing Ezi-Strat material, focusing on the website, deleting material that need not be there and making sure clients receive the information needed.
• Writing all content for social media sites over a 3-month period.
Duties include: Pick-pack various event-related equipment and scaffolds. Test-tag, loom and wrangle leads and cables.
• Responsible for reading submissions and deciding on its relevance to the Tenth Street Press style.
• Cultivating and maintaining relationships with authors and developing their submissions towards publication.
• Proofreading and editing finalized versions of manuscripts, removing spelling mistakes, grammar errors and providing feedback with overall story and genre changes.
• Developing the author’s vision into marketing material, both written and visual.
• Supervising and administer Roarhouse members to develop a short film.
• Working step-by-step teaching the filmmaking process through planning and developing stages of both the creative and producing of the material.
• Overseeing the production of Roarhouse versus The State as Location Manager and 1st Assistant Director, managing a 12-person crew and a 50-person cast.
• Writing high-quality SEO content for programmed weight-loss videos uploaded to YouTube, Facebook and the Garthy Garth website.
• Re-writing and re-branding previous material used for website and other social media outlets.
• Providing newsletter content and publicity material to show cliental developing stories.
|Website||login to view website|
With a marketing career developing since 2014, Robert draws from his film expertise of the past 9 years as a screenwriter and first assistant director. These films have won awards around the USA and Australia while also screening throughout Canada and the United Kingdom. In this time, he has provided advertising material for various film-related events and programs, such as Garthy Garth Cuts Weight, Roarhouse versus The State and the 2008 Dare to Deviate and 2009 Cinebytes short-film screenings.
Since graduating with a Diploma of Arts (majoring in Professional Writing & Editing) at Chisholm Institute and later completing a Bachelor of Screen Production with Holmesglen Institute, he has worked in contractual positions with giftware shop Cuscini, business workshop Ezi-Strat Plan and young artist Sarah May. These positions saw %50 increases on Facebook viewership and other social media channels and websites were built or restored. Highly driven, hard working and a sucker for clear detail, Robert thrives to work in a respectful environment.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team