• Used the Adobe CS5 software package –
llustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Edited and contoured photos for the Kish + Evie
• Edited photos together using Photoshop for The Design Kids interview.
• Designed branding collateral: business card, letterhead, with compliments slip and an envelope for the Coin Laundry Café.
• Designed mockup layout in InDesign of InfoXchange information sheet.
• Created some patterns using Illustrator for the new Kish + Co website.
• Answered the phones and took messages
• Sent email messages on through to staff
• Packaged and posted scarves to clients interstate.
• Used the Adobe Suite CS5 package – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Designed and printed mockup auction boards for the St Kilda Football Club raffle.
• Designed the A5 bedding advertisements for the new Linen House Summer 2013 range.
• Created brochure layouts for Linen House Clearance Sale.
• Learnt the technical side of graphic design: the role of pre-press and how printers print out large jobs for larger or smaller companies
• Learnt the processes they use in the bindery section using different types of guillotines or small machines to do a perfect bind.
• Mocked up brochure and magazine layouts
Swinburne University of Technology
Swinburne University TAFE Division
|Employer||Oak Group Holdings|
|Website||login to view website|
Highly motivated Communication Design professional with excellent creativity skills and a keen interest in marketing and graphic design for branding, marketing campaign collaterals, social media and web design.more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team