+ I bolstered ACYPs efforts to advocate for the issues affecting children and young people, with engaging designs, including postcards, posters, social media tiles and infographics. These helped increase the level of community interest in upcoming campaigns involving children young people.
+ Designed a user friendly multi page website and media kit which was used by NSW State Government and other organisations to promote events for Youth Week 2017. The new website attracted more organisations to host events which further helped advocate youth related issues.
+ Designed, and developed strategy for multiple targeted advertising campaigns (print and digital) which helped generate traffic to the website, build awareness of the party and drive an increase in membership signups by 69% (totalling 3209 – over 2.5 months).
+ Formulated and executed a diverse social media content plan which created buzz on all social media platforms, gained followers, generated 4254 new ‘likes’ on Facebook and garnered media attention including ABC RN’s Download This Show and ABC TV’s The Party Room.
+ Working in a busy marketing team, I co-developed and designed multiple campaigns, partnering with a variety of different clients. These campaigns involved creating many graphic elements, including website and app assets, landing pages, remarketing/display advertising, email marketing and social media posts. Working to tight deadlines, we often exceeded ROI and stakeholder expectations.
+ Extending the company’s branding, I designed inspiring content and copy for all social media channels, managed community engagement and promptly answered customer enquiries. This resulted in growth of the company's online presence, brand awareness as well as an increase in social CTR (click-through rate) to Skiddoo’s website.
In this role:
- Creatively designed magazine advertisements in various dimensions using the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Formulating and designing the branding and logo for the market, which they are still using today.
- Designing an eye catching large scale vinyl welcome banner.
+ I extended the company’s branding across an array of digital and print mediums. Under tight deadlines, I routinely created alluring social media tiles, clear and enticing signage for store windows, dynamic blog posts, and organised web pages. I also consistently developed original advertising material for social media platforms, including Instagram competition flyers, which I also converted to be digitally printed and distributed to stores nationwide.
+ Expertly re-touched and deep etched product shots before optimizing them for the company’s new website using Adobe Photoshop.
+ I successfully formulated a number of social media strategies, creating compelling content which encouraged conversations and increased traffic to the company’s stores and website.
In this role:
- Skillfully designing promotional material with the Adobe Creative Suite for Moo’s in-store display’s and social media platforms.
+ Increased web traffic and bolstered sales online and in retail stores by renewing the brand's social media channels, email marketing and website. I designed fresh new branded graphics based on upcoming collections, actively corresponded with customers and implemented an inspiring, value add social content schedule.
- Skilfully designing and uploading banners for the website via Big Commerce.
- Strategically designing ( using a combination of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign &
Illustrator ) and copyrighting each social media post/tweet/blog.
- Creatively designing and writing copy for the weekly EDM’s.
- Making EDM’s web ready ( this includes slicing each EDM in Photoshop, adding links to the design in Dreamweaver then setting-up each EDM in Campaign Monitor to send out to subscribers ).
- Re-touching photos on Adobe Photoshop.
+ Generated international media attention, which assisted online sales and meeting monthly sales targets. This was achieved by intensely managing and monitoring all social media channels, developing a unique brand persona and graphic style that helped distinguish the brand in a competitive market.
+ Maintained repeat customers and increased sales by producing and designing fashion forward online lookbooks which involved editing and retouching images that were incorporated into successful social media marketing campaigns.
In this role:
- Creatively developing and designing advertising material, swing tags, signage and internal wholesale catalogues with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photographing garments and editing images on Adobe Photoshop.
- I also became a valuable member of a fast paced team, balancing competing priorities; assisting with the technical aspects of fittings, measuring of garments and spec sheet production, as well as more organisational oriented tasks such as keeping track of lab dips from China, data entry and website maintenance.
I was interviewed by Etsy in relation to my online business Uptights
The Design Center Enmore - Tafe
|Employer||ACYP - The Advocate For Children And Young People (NSW State Government)|
Hi it's Penny here! I’m a creative and highly motivated person, who is absolutely passionate about design and always sees the glass as half full. I feel at home working with other people, yet confident working independently. I love helping to keep things organised with my keen eye for detail. I have well honed computer skills, experience working as a freelancer/contractor and social media marketer/ graphic design. I’m also familiar with the demands of the back-end of an online business (see resume)more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team