- Competitive Analysis: looking for opportunities to differentiate/collaborate
- Business Development: prospect analysis & building client’s relationships
- Marketing support for Synergy Global across Asia Pacific (AP) Region
- Marketing: project managements, update promotion/information packs, including decks, promotional materials (flyers/booklets) & research (networking/events/tools)
- Contribute to Effectiveness Interns Team (EIT): recruitment, line-managing & support
- Input into 3 yearly application to maintain Investors in People (IiP) Award (GOLD level)
.:: CONTINOUS QUALITY IMPROVEMENT (CQI)
- Lead by example: hitting deadlines, clear communication & focus on daily outcomes
- Daily Reflective Practice: outcomes, learnings, plus behavioural change
- Update Systems: Private network, Website, Outlook, paper filing, digitialising resources, new tools & Admin support for Client Workshops
Swinburne University of Technology
In my own small way, I want to inspire & enrich people’s experiences with meaning. That’s why I aim to become a Graphic Design/Illustrator to share my vision of the world.
With my good understanding of Marketing, plus my capability as a designer, I can flexibly alter between a Marketer & a Designer, focusing on Advertising, Branding & Promotion as well as other Administrator support.
I am open for life-long learning to continuously advance, refine & improve my competencies, capabilities plus capacities. Additionally, always putting 100% commitment towards what I am doing to live my life to the fullest.
[CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN INTERNSHIP] As a part of my CPD, I'm actively looking for an graphic design-related internship/experience. So if you have a project & need someone to help out, please send me a message :p.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team