• Marketing and Social Media Officer for Gondwana, Rainbird and Kaos clothing brands.
• I was invited to write for the CURVY website in Mar 2011, was then promoted to the role of Editor in September 2011 and was placed in charge of the social media accounts.
• In 2011 I was offered the position of editor for the CURVY 8 book.
• In 2012 I assisted with the Sydney CURVY 8 book launch.
• I have planned, promoted and organised the Melbourne book launches for CURVY 6 (2009), 7 (2010) and 8 (2012).
• October 2011 - currently - Red Bull Australia - Artist
• September 2012 - November 2012 - Chez Dre - Marketing and Communications
• August 2011 - Matt Irwin Photography - PR/Social Media
• August 2011 - October 2011 - Tempo Media - Graphic Designer
• November 2010 - Sea Shepherd - Artist
• June 2009 - WSPA Australia - Artist
• October 2008 - PETA - Graphic Design
Awards: Nominated for the Chief Executive 2010 Award
• Coca Cola
• Disney Channel
Face and Fringe Tapestry Edition - collaboration with Leeana Edwards
BSG 2011 Art Prize, BSG - Brunswick Street Gallery, Fitzroy, VIC 12 - 25 August
Swinburne University of Technology
William Angliss Institute of TAFE
Fundraising Institute of Australia
|Website||login to view website|
Based in Melbourne, Australia Nicole Tattersall is an artist, illustrator, graphic designer, social media nerd, events manager, has experience in fundraising and enjoys working in marketing.more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team