The role involved the design and development of marketing material for the Medical Device industry. I worked closely with the Sales and Marketing Executive to help build and develop design concepts that are unified, targeted, and cost effective, replacing their existing design framework.
• Redesigned their website and produced brochures, catalogues, promotional flyers, and banners
• Consulted the marketing team and developed a new design framework, which consists of design elements and templates to assist them with designing new materials and promotions.
The role involved performing a number of roles, including web design, audio visual production, flash animation, for a number of prestigious clients in New Zealand, Including NZ Rugby Union, Fonterra NZ, The Radio Bureau, Noel Leeming Group, and Westpac Bank. Previously I had worked as a receptionist for the company, assisting communication between our clients and designers to achieve goals for both parties.
• Worked on 3 major projects at a time, spanning video editing work, web design, graphic design
• Worked with advertising material for websites, print media, and promotional DVDs/videos
• Extensive experience in designing corporate E-learning – company newsletters, conference publications, and staff training material.
Awarded from Swain and Associates
Feb-2006 - Nov-2008 - Auckland University of Technology
Jan-2006 - Nov-2006 - Auckland University of Technology
|Website||login to view website|
I am a tertiary qualified individual with a highly diversified work experience. I have an academic background in Arts and Design, specialising in Digital Design. Equipped with years of experience in print media, web design, and video editing, as well as hospitality management, I am a well-rounded professional. I have a track record of customer satisfaction through my work, which is reflected by the quality of my referees. As a BA graduate from the Auckland University of Technology, I had a particular interest in 3D animation, Augmented Reality, Visual, Motion Graphics, and Film.more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team