- Created successful and effective business plans.
- Represented Elizabeth Arden UK for London Fashion week 2015
- Driven sales for special promotions and events.
- Planned successful Beauty and Facial events.
- Achieved excellent sales figures.
- Trained new consultants.
- Covered the whole London region.
- Maintained #1 counter status in whole of the Waikato territory.
- Planned and organised successful events.
- Built large client base, with many regular customers.
- Used own initiative to organise customer events to generate additional sales.
- Excellent customer service feedback.
|Education||Waikato Institute of Technology|
|Employer||Elizabeth Arden UK|
|Location||Hamilton New Zealand|
My name is Melissa, I am 24 years old and from New Zealand. I just recently moved back from London having living there for 2years as a Makeup artist for the London area for a prestige makeup and skincare range . I am looking for full time work within the Design industry. I am available for an immediate start and am willing to relocate.
My strengths are mr photo manipulation skills, design layouts, and artistic abilities. I am a loyal down to earth person looking to break into the Design industry. I pick things up quickly and work well both in a team and individually.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team