• Creatively solve problems through applied research to ensure practical
execution of tasks.
• Manage projects from concept to final production.
• Research and develop content and course material for workshops.
• Manage marketing campaign development and rollout.
• Liase with clients throughout project phases, co-ordinate deadlines and delivery.
• Supervise design programme execution, monitor progress, conduct constant
evaluation and identify possibilities for improvement.
• Mentor and assist SME’s and entrepreneurs in all performance areas.
• Research global and local design and fashion trends for visual concepts
in line with the Woolworths South Africa brand.
(Woolworths recently acquired the David Jones Group)
• Liase with relevant resources, store design, brand management VM creatives
on new concepts and projects.
• Design window and in-store concepts, POS, props and decor in line with
business strategy, projets, seasonal launches and promotions.
• Assist in co-ordinating and project managing photoshoots and post shoot
activities to ensure timely delivery.
• Facilitate and intergrate seasonal shoots to create a seamless thread between
advertising and in-store marketing materials.
• Co-ordinate and compile a comprehensive and detailed launch and monthly
Visual Merchandising manual to ensure consistent brand standard in execution
across all stores.
Started as a runner, in 2005 at Gavin Schneider Productions, in Cape Town, the company split and I went with MO productions and became a stylist from 2006.
Assisting Photographers with set up and styling on still shoots varying from jewellery to fashion and food.
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team