• Creatively solve problems through applied research to ensure practical
execution of tasks.
• Manage projects from concept to final production.
• Research and develop content and course material for workshops.
• Manage marketing campaign development and rollout.
• Liase with clients throughout project phases, co-ordinate deadlines and delivery.
• Supervise design programme execution, monitor progress, conduct constant
evaluation and identify possibilities for improvement.
• Mentor and assist SME’s and entrepreneurs in all performance areas.
• Research global and local design and fashion trends for visual concepts
in line with the Woolworths South Africa brand.
(Woolworths recently acquired the David Jones Group)
• Liase with relevant resources, store design, brand management VM creatives
on new concepts and projects.
• Design window and in-store concepts, POS, props and decor in line with
business strategy, projets, seasonal launches and promotions.
• Assist in co-ordinating and project managing photoshoots and post shoot
activities to ensure timely delivery.
• Facilitate and intergrate seasonal shoots to create a seamless thread between
advertising and in-store marketing materials.
• Co-ordinate and compile a comprehensive and detailed launch and monthly
Visual Merchandising manual to ensure consistent brand standard in execution
across all stores.
Started as a runner, in 2005 at Gavin Schneider Productions, in Cape Town, the company split and I went with MO productions and became a stylist from 2006.
Assisting Photographers with set up and styling on still shoots varying from jewellery to fashion and food.
friends of design
Open Window Visual Communication
|Website||login to view website|
I am a graphic designer with a BA Degree in Visual Communication and over eight years studio experience, specialising in retail design, wayfinding and environmental design, with a passion for all things creative.
I have an extensive background in different art mediums; illustration, sketching, traditional printing, sculpture, ceramics and photography, and I enjoy integrating these skills in my design process to find creative solutions.
I enjoy collaboration and working as part of a team, and am as comfortable working independently, and consider myself to be a hard working, versatile professional with well-rounded communication skills, who enjoys problem solving and a challenge.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team