• Website re branding design – Designer of Tiger Mist new logo (primary and secondary logo) , colour scheme (peach with rose gold accents) and gift card design and concept.
• Assist with the re branding of Tiger Mist – including logo de- sign, new colour scheme, packaging, marketing material, web- site design, gift cards, content creation etc.
• Creation of exceptional Look-book’s and branding guidelines book for I.AM.GIA.thelabel
• Creation of social media fliers, images and videos
• Marketing collateral – fliers, posters, promotional material for marketing campaigns online and in-store
• E-mail marketing management – creation and distribution of eDMs to Tiger Mist and I.AM.GIA database
• Work alongside ecommerce Manager on e-mail marketing and digital strategies – research new initiatives and strategies, de- sign and update automated emails to database, experiment and test emails to database, assist with growth strategies (A/B testing email marketing to optimise database growth and in- teraction)
?• Assist with the conceptualisation, planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns
• Creation of web banners and tiles (including homepage con- tent design)
?• Changing of web banners, tiles and module placement
• Website maintenance from an aesthetics/graphics perspective
• Ensuring product categories are merchandised in a way that’s ?both commercial and inspiring across both sites
• Produce high quality branding work for internal and external stakeholders on request (e.g. look-books and branding guide-lines)
• Online coordinator – assist across both sites and social media platforms in editing and publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, increasing online presence to current and potential customers
• Manage and assist with product maintenance online – stock (POs), product information updates, promotions, merchandising and layout
• Editing of imagery for both Tiger Mist and I.AM.GIA – editing of images (including but not limited to e-commerce product imagery, campaign imagery, photoshoot imagery, social media content, eDM content, webpage imagery, look-books, marketing material and more) to a professional company standard across both sites
• Weekly presentations, research findings and reports
• Keeping accurate notes, maintaining documents and spread- sheets, and the providing weekly reporting support to the web managers, CEOs and fellow team members with the use of Google Analytics
• Assist on shoots – Styling, concept and liaise with crew to co-ordinate shoot and social media, email marketing and website content creation
• Blog content creation and maintenance on I.AM.GIA website
• Creating press ready content for external clients.
• Implemented consumer research and user experience analysis to create product recommendations.
• Managed channel development and sales distribution, analysed sales metrics, and assisted distributors in sales promotions to construct trend forecast- ing and planning.
• Construction of training sessions for store staff to review individual results, learning needs and revise orientation to products.
• Attracts customers by originating display ideas and constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties.
• Construction and implementation of visual merchandise displays in windows and on sales floor.
• Assist customer with key decision making information; answer questions and make recommendations on request.
• Maintains quality service by adhering to organisation standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Assisted the Manager in maintenance of the store to be presented in first class order
• Delivered determination in achieving the stores KPI’s and meeting sales targets
• Full responsibility of opening and closing of store with management of tasks associated such as, cash reconciliations, EFTOPOS and banking.
?• Perform duties of visual merchandising both in store and on window displays
?• Control all inventory within the store
• Inform customers of promotional sales, new styles and current fashion trends within the store and make recommendations based on their needs
• Explain various features and properties of the products on request and promote possible accompanying items within the store
• Handling customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner
- Act as first point of contact by welcoming customers into the store.
- Provide customers with product information and demonstrate product features.
- Provide customers with pricing information, promo- tions and assist in recommendations of products if requested.
- Engage customers in short dialogue to determine purchasing needs.
- Guide customers through the payment procedure in exchange of sold items through use of company computer system efficiently and effectively.
- Balance cash registers at the commencement and end of the shift to ensure there is sufficient change available for the next shift.
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise and en- sure that newly received items are placed in store display points appropriately.
• Develop proposals in order to send to different organisations to solicit sponsorships
• Create and implement plans to attain sponsorship
• Model booking for consultations
• Construction and implementation of KEAT Managements webpage design
• Creating layouts by implementing the appropriate design principles
• Designing logos and collateral materials as per specification
• Coordinating wit design director in all phases of project development process
• Creating and modifying illustrator vector or graphics
• Providing creative and functional design solutions
• Sketching logo and word mark ideas
|Education||University of Leeds|
|Employer||university of leeds|
|Website||login to view website|
University graduate with industry experience seeking full time employment to develop a career in the field of Graphic design, Fashion Design and Retail, as well as improve in my already existing skills in Graphic design, communicational skills and Merchandising and display skills. Boarding school educated to A-level standard (Art, Business Studies, Fashion & Textiles Design). University curriculum and work experience covered a broad range of graphic design and communication (see skills section) including theory, software and design assignments, utilising diverse tools and techniques for presentation, design and problem solving. Life experience so far has shown me the importance of pragmatism and prioritisation along with the need to be close to stakeholders to deliver expected results. Confident and quick to comprehend with the capacity and drive to deliver in challenging work environments, without compromising on creativity and quality.
Please see some examples of my recent work on www.tigermist.com.au and www.iamgia.com public domains (view Tiger Mist website to see rebranded website featuring my primary and secondary logo design and more, as well as image editing, design, product descriptions and layout are all currently available to see on both Tiger Mist ad I.AM.GIA websites). Also head over to www.behance.net/mishasannedavis for more examples of my work.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team