- Responsible for all aspects of running the business such as; customer acquisition, project management and accounting
- Creating design work such as corporate identities, websites, apps and print products
- Responsible for all creative requirements within the company
- Creating the branding and the corporate identity
- Liaising with clients regarding design and branding
- Project management
- Managed, trained and developed a design team of three people
- Responsible for the general look and feel of the fashion label
- Creating the branding and the corporate identity for the label
- Designing flyers, leaflets, posters, look books, in-store collateral, website and other advertising material
- Administration duties such as answering the phone, communicating with customers and data entry in Excel and Word
This award is exactly what it says it is. Everyone attending one of the Graduate Exhibitions at the CATC Design School is invited to vote for their favourite piece of work. It's a strong reminder to all of us that if our work is to be successful, it has to survive under the gaze of public scrutiny.
|Education||CATC Design School|
|Employer||Michael Speichert Designs|
|Website||login to view website|
My name is Michael and I am a graphic designer specialising in corporate identities, web design and editorial. Currently I am living in Southern Germany where I study communication design at the University of Applied Science Constance. If you're interested in knowing more about me, please don't hesitate to get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team