My role at Tracks is an extremely varied and versatile position. Being the only designer for the brand my daily duties can range from designing proposals for new products and film productions to creating animated promotional content for social media.
Some other tasks and skills include:
• Magazine layout and design
• Logo creation & branding
• Info-graphics and Illustration
• Campaign roll-out, concept through to finished product
• Front end web design
• Website redesigns
• Brand integration
• Designing micro sites
• Art directing photo shoots
• Brand redesign
• Animation & motion graphics
• Video editing & story boarding
• Social media roll-out, graphics and content
• Event concept design and roll-out
• Strong Typographic focus
The primary role in this position was producing three weekly video reports in the advertising, law and finance industries. In addition I created video content around events, round table discussions and online promotional competitions. This was a demanding yet rewarding role, that involved problem solving and tight deadlines.
I was solely responsible for:
• Filming, editing, producing roll-out of digital content
• Art direction
• Animation & Motion Graphics
• Directing talent
• Script Writing
• File preparation
• Uploading online and to social
• Event packages and highlights
This role involved working on a vast range of titles and brands. My main duties were designing and developing new styles and creative direction for trade shows and events in the lifestyle, hair and beauty industries. In addition to these sectors I worked in the Travel, Media, Healthcare and architecture industries.
Daily tasks involved:
• Exhibitor brochures and trade guides
• Logo and masthead design
• Online ads and EDM design
• Front end web design
• Event & trade show identities
• Environmental and interior design
• Corporate Identity
• Press ads and flyers
• Brand re-design
My position at Purple SDM included creating and developing brands and identities in sectors such as: property development, real estate, food and beverage, retail, sport, health and lifestyle and construction.
My work and clients included:
• The Central Coast Mariners
membership campaign rollout,
brochures, packaging, products,
press ads, booklets.
• Re-design of Ray White Terrigal
• Identity design
• Promotional material flyers
• Logo design
• Annual reports
• Tempus Two event design
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team