Avant Card is an advertising media company with Australia-wide coverage of key demographics, reaching 6.1 million people each week (approximately 26% of Australia’s population). Campaigns are designed to target niche or mass consumer groups via a strategically-built national distribution network. It is a medium that interacts with consumers in their everyday environment.
Avant Card offers brands a creatively driven and visually appealing printed, also digitally activated, media format consisting of free cards, mini-magazines and folded posters. Campaigns are on display for consumers to self-select and takeaway, allowing consumers to opt into and engage with brand messages.
Avant Card communicates messages from a range of industry sectors & brands, including:
• community organizations
• local, state & federal government
• commercial enterprise
• consumer brands
• the arts & performing arts
• education institutions
• festivals & events
• Lead and manage the design studio, identify team strengths and weaknesses.
• Appoint external creatives: designers, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, web developers.
• Manage studio variable costs, in liaison with the management.
• Directly consult with clients to discuss briefs and message requirements.
• Drive team brainstorming sessions and developing conceptual ideas.
• Present campaign ideas and concepts, and explain the rationale behind design decisions.
• Research and assess potential new print or digital media products.
• Oversee and develop company’s digital communications, including website, blog and EDMs.
• Assess and improve company’s market presence, environmental graphics and industrial design.
• Develop and evolve company’s brand in how it is perceived by audiences and industry clients.
• Strengthen company image, communications and brand touchpoints.
Propeller Graphics is a boutique design studio offering branding, print, web, product and point-of-sale creative solutions. The studio services small business, brands and high-profile clients, including:
• home lifestyle products
• consumer cooking products
• health & cosmetic products
• women’s clothing & swimwear labels
• industry healthcare products
• corporate finance and insurance
• corporate communications technology
• council events and entertainment venues
Snap Design is a specialty digital and off-set print design studio, creating graphics and printed material for small- to medium-size business clients, including:
• property management
• specialised health care
• professional services
• government research
Q News is a lifestyle magazine catering exclusively to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) market. The magazine contains news and topical stories, editorial and advertorial features, promotes the arts, events and entertainment and advertises commercial business and brands.
Distributed throughout Australia’s metro and regional cities (largely focusing on Brisbane, Queensland), the magazine captures over 120,000 regular readers and reaches over 200,000 when including online and social media.
Network Ten is an Australian national free-to-air television entertainment and news content company. Telecasters Limited Australia produced local programme entertainment and nightly news broadcast content covering Central, North and Far North Queensland.
Barfly Magazine was a weekly independent street press that covered local news, stories and entertainment news. The title was a strong promoter of culture and arts, events and entertainment. Advertisers ranged from local commercial business, hospitality and event venues, to entertainment promoters and the music industry.
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team