• Designing new brand identities for events including logos, web design, flyers, signage and other printed and digital marketing
• Managing design briefs from initial concepts through to finished artwork
• Creating print ready advertisements for newspapers and magazines
• Creating web banner advertisements
• Sourcing quotes and building relationships with external printers
• Updating existing websites using various content management systems
• Ensuring all artwork is print ready
• Giving advice on design, layout, stock and print finishes
• Handling multiple jobs at one time
Account Manager/Brand Consultant for LJ Hooker
Working with the creative director to create successful and varied design concepts
|Education||02 Feb 2004 - 15 Dec 2006 - Raffles College of Design and Commerce|
|Employer||Australian Human Resources Institute|
I have worked as a Graphic Designer within various industries and creative design studios for the past seven years. During this time I have gained an extensive knowledge of editorial design, branding, typography, marketing and print production while taking creative briefs from idea generation through to finished artwork. The skills that I have developed in my past roles have equipped me to work creatively and independently within time constraints whilst keeping client briefs in mind .more...
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team