Currently i am working as the main photographer for Collective studio, specialising in wedding and formal photography together with all of the post production editing including album design. Per month i shoot and edit approximately eight functions. I am solely responsible for all of the photography in the studio as well as all of the design, retouching and editing involved.
• Wedding Cinematography, Photography, Editing and Compilation of Wedding Albums
• Primarily working as a wedding cinematographer and photographer
• My experience here has given me in depth experience shooting at weddings and also post-production editing. I have worked on approximately 50 weddings with Collective Studio
• Editing, Photography and Cinematography
• Primarily editing corporate videos and photos
• My experience here has given me insight and experience in the cinematographic industry, working on a variety of projects including the filming and editing of short films for clients such as Telstra and the Cure for Life Foundation
• I have also worked with the Biaggio Signorelli Foundation filming a documentary for the "Fight for Asbestos Cancer" charity event. This included editing a short film which was presented to over 1200 guests at the Doltone House in Pyrmont
Throughout my time at Vasidora i took on the role of photographer. I worked on all of the major projects completed by the organisation. In particular i was involved in a large fashion campaign for three years wherein i was responsible for all the of the structuring, photography, retouching and design of the shoots.
This experience confirmed my ability, skill set and interest in commercial and advertising photography.
• Commercial Photographer
• Primarily working on portfolios for fashion designers, including shooting fashion campaigns.
• Working as a photographer for high-end advertising campaigns, including shooting for billboard and outdoor media space. Also photography for web based advertisements.
Within this role i was responsible for capturing live scenes and situations for the purpose of digital journalism conducted and used by film industries in Turkey and Macedonia.
|Education||Tehnical University of St.Kiril & Metodi|
|Website||login to view website|
I am to pursue a career in the photography industry whilst focusing heavily on retouching, graphic design and manipulation of photographs. My aim is to work toward building a career working with commercial photography as i am passionate about the industry and this particular work.
Throughout my career to date i have worked with several organisations all through Macedonia and Australia as a freelance photographer wherein i acquired most of my skills and experience whilst confirming my infatuation for the industry and my idea's and knowledge have continued to evolve.
I am to gain an in depth understanding and skill set for Commercial and advertising photography. I have worked on projects autonomously and with a small number of professionals, however i will appreciate the opportunity to work in an established environment in order to build my knowledge and experience in this field in particular.
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team