Josie Fox Design is the freelance project of Josie Hogendoorn. I specialise in visual communication and helping small businesses communicate their ideas, events, products and services through graphic design.
While freelancing I have;
- Conceptualised and developed client projects including logos, flyers, posters, and print & digital advertising.
- Collaborated with marketing managers, photographers and copy writers to create content for clients marketing campaigns.
- Gained experience with foreign clients and designing in foreign languages.
- Met tight deadlines with accuracy and maintaining great attention to detail.
Momentum Media Group connects audiences to information – helping companies influence, persuade, position and promote their brands, services or products to customers. Across Australia’s professional and financial services sectors, Momentum Media Group plays an integral role delivering insightful market intelligence via multiple platforms, including digital, events, social, print, broadcast and research.
My role includes;
- Designing, developing and executing concepts for multiple corporate award ceremonies and events including, Australian Law Awards 2016, Australian Accounting Awards 2015, Women in Law Awards 2016 and ReInnovate 2016.
- Implementing concepts throughout marketing materials, maintaining a high level of consistency across all mediums.
- Experience working across a diverse range of projects, brands and disciplines.
- Successfully managing multiple briefs and projects at any one time, ensuring deadlines were always met.
Tyco is the world’s largest pure-play fire and security company. Tyco provides more than three million customers around the globe with the latest fire protection and security products and services. A $10+ billion company, Tyco has more than 65,000 employees in 1,000 locations in nearly 50 countries serving the world’s most demanding environments, including banking and financial services, oil and gas, marine, government, healthcare, retail, home security, transportation and commercial and industrial.
My responsibilities as a junior graphic designer with Tyco included;
- Organising and designing advertisements in accordance with the advertising schedule.
- Sourcing and designing collateral for trade shows including brochures, pull up banners and other miscellaneous materials as needed.
- Collaborating with external agencies.
- Reporting to marketing campaign managers and assisting with collateral updates.
- Designing EDMs and other company newsletters.
- Layout design for the company's internal documents using style guides and brand requirements.
Marsh Media is a family run Digital Printing and Signage Company with in-house Design and Photography services.
My responsibilities as an intern included;
- Helping update clients website in Wordpress.
- Designing documents and graphics for internal use such as company branded log books and forms, backgrounds for online use, concepts for an office stair well feature.
- Helping get clients artwork proofed and print ready.
- Helping design and develop various company logos.
- Design and develop various pull up banners, car bumper stickers, newsletters, wall decals and other miscellaneous art works.
TAFE NSW - Design Centre Enmore
Natcoll Design Technology
|Employer||Josie Fox Design|
|Website||login to view website|
Hello! I’m Josie Hogendoorn, a graphic designer, creator, thinker, fox lover and adventurer based in Sydney, Australia. I'm currently employed as a graphic designer for Momentum Media Group and freelancing casually under the name Josie Fox Design.
Prior to Momentum Media, I spent a year travelling Europe and Morocco offering my design services to small business owners in exchange for accommodation. This experience opened my eyes to the design and marketing struggles and needs of small businesses. I thoroughly enjoyed working so closely with and supporting those who were also making their dreams a reality and all the challenges faced on the way.
I am very passionate about design, always striving to learn more and sincerely could not imagine any other career. Staying on top of my career goals and aspirations is my top priority.
Check out my portfolio at www.josiefox.com
Your message has been sent!
Save time and take advantage of member only discounts by signing up below:
Once you click confirm your message will be sent.
Thank you, The Loop Team