Sense is looking for a freelance photographer for 1 to 2 days per week to shoot portraits, campaigns and a whole lot of projects ranging from still lifes to location reportage.
This is an opportunity for a young ambitious photographer to join our team on a permanent part time basis.
You've got a good eye, like to experiment with styles and also are handy shooting moving images. Give us a call. We've got a fully equiped studio waiting for you.
Skyline Creative is a boutique, holistic marketing provider, partnering with its clients to create and deliver unparalleled real estate marketing content for Sydney's prestige market.
Currently we are looking for talented individuals who share a passion for architectural and interior design and photography, to take real estate photography to a new level. Joining a dynamic team of like minded photographers, our freelance team will work well with people, be customer focused and have a creative drive and a keen eye for detail.
Successful applicants will require to have a current driver's license, own transport and photography kit including –Canon 6D or higher or Nikon equivalentOn camera Speed lightLenses that range from 17mm - 200mmTripod
Servicing high-end clients across Sydney our office operates between Monday-Friday, and work is available to those who are keen, talented and fit with Skyline's values and beliefs. Quantity of work is determined by your own availability, desire, reliability and quality of both onsite service and end product.
As a freelance photographer your key roles include-
1. Photographing residential and commercial properties in preparation for marketing campaigns.
2. Working together with clients effectively and with courtesy on property location to provide a quality service and outstanding photography.
3. Same-day imagery upload via FTP or office delivery. Retouching is done in-house, so only raw delivery is required.
4. Travelling to and from appointments via your own transport, on time and according to schedule.
In addition to the above, portraiture experience and real estate knowledge is desirable however not essential. We are happy to train in the technical aspects, as long as enthusiasm and a natural sense of space and design can be displayed. If anything, we are trying to veer away from real estates traditional guidelines, and bring a more artistic element to it.
If this sounds like you and you are looking to contribute to an industry leader please apply online supplying a copy of your current portfolio and cover letter detailing your experience and why you feel you would be suited to the position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Swoop Inn is a top shelf talent agency offering loads of freelance, contract & permanent placements. Check us out & gain experience & exposure to the best creative agencies & brands in town.
We're flat out with plenty of freelance contracts on offer & the demand is extremely high for Motion Graphic Designers, Motion Editors or an Animators & any of this sounds like you...
- Strong typography & design
- Confident with animation, comping & colour grading
- Creating & working with supplied assets
- Experience with 3D programs
- Technically skilled & advanced in After Effects & Premiere
- Competent working across a variety of subject matter
- Fast & accurate
- Solid with online video or broadcast TV
- Experienced working in ad agencies & creative depts
- Friendly & professional with attention to detail
- Generally available to work onsite Mo-Fr / 9am-5pm
Please apply now or register via our website (quote: LPMGMS1709)