Located in the creative heart of Sydney, Design Identity is a leading advertising and imaging agency specializing in the fashion and lifestyle industries within the areas of photography, graphic design and web design & development. We partner with a wealth of household recognizable labels who trust our style and experience within the creative sector.
We are on the lookout for an experienced eCommerce photographer to join our team. With new mainstream clients heading in every week and a huge existing client base, we are busy with creative and fashion inspired projects on a day-to-day basis.
We require a photographer with experience shooting:
- Ghost mannequin,
- Flat lay,
- Models - eCommerce, lookbook and campaign.
This is a rewarding fast-paced environment and you will be working with a highly skilled team of in-house professionals. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and a diligent team player who has previous hands on creative experience and excels in the studio.
A successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge and efficiency using studio equipment and lighting,
- Excellent communication skills
- Product styling and photography skills suitable for online and in-store brands,
- High attention to detail and hard working,
- Extremely organised with the ability to plan and schedule work production,
- Ability to work effectively by themselves and in a team environment.
This position is suitable for mid level professionals and is a great opportunity to further develop your career and have the opportunity to make a tangible and significant impact on this rapidly growing business.
We welcome you to send your cover letter, pdf portfolio and resume and look forward to receiving your application.
Please note: You must be fluent in English, hold an ABN and valid visa.