MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then you might want to consider an internship at Hello Social, with the potential to be hired as a Junior Community Manager upon completion.
Hello Social is one of Australia's leading social media marketing agencies. We work with some of the most social brands in the country, from Luna Park and the Cancer Council NSW to Primo and Evian Water. We constantly push the boundaries of social media innovation, from our funky office on King St in the CBD.
Our agency develops and executes some of Australia's most interesting and innovative social media campaigns, across multiple platforms and industries. We are taking on enthusiastic and creative candidates who are seeking training and real world experience, into our internship program.
During the internship you will learn about:Social Media Content CreationSocial Media StrategySearch Engine OptimisationContent Scheduling and OptimisationReporting and AnalyticsFacebook AdvertisingOnline MarketingBlog Development
An ideal candidate will have:Knowledge of successful social media case studiesA passion for social media and writingExcellent written communication skillsGreat attention to detailAn understanding of current internet trends and emerging technologiesAn appreciation for a drink on Fridays
This is a dream internship for anyone interested in an amazing career in social media. Ideally, you will be studying/completed a degree in Communications, PR or Marketing. Please note, this is an unpaid internship.
A successful candidate will also be available to attend the internship 2-3 days per week. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter.
We are a leading design focused practice delivering international projects from our Sydney and Melbourne Studios. Our founders were the innovators of their time, and we are leaders in the debate on the trends that are shaping our cities.
We work in integrated teams that incorporate members from our strategy, architecture, interior design and urban teams. Cross disciplinary and cross sectors teams encourage creativity through collaboration both internally and with the industry’s most innovative thinkers.
Bates Smart seeks a talented Submissions Coordinator / Graphic Designer to join our award winning architectural and interiors practice. This is a mid-level position suitable for someone with 5 + years of similar experience within the Architecture space.
The successful candidate will join a passionate team based in our Sydney office in Surry Hills. You can find out more about us via our website [...]
- Preparation of submissions, marketing collateral and presentations
- Develop graphics including infographics
- Produce internal communication material
- General updating of marketing material to a high degree
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- Proven submissions coordinator / graphic design experience in the architectural industry is essential.
- Experience in coordinating publications with external publishers.
- Experience in designing the layout/managing external production of publications
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Please submit your resume (less than 10MB) to [...] please quote the REF: GD_SYD