Group is one of
Australia's most innovative and dynamic hospitality groups. Based in Sydney
with operations Australia-wide, our
successful businesses include iconic venues such as The Winery, Cargo
Bar, theloft & Bungalow8 Bars, Jamie's Italian, Chophouse
and Kingsley's Steak & Crabhouse.
We are excited to present an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Marketing
Manager to join our head office team, to focus on the corporate sector and
related functions within the business. The key focus of this role is to execute
marketing plans and initiatives that support the organisations overall strategies
with key stakeholders and suppliers, you will deliver value-driven offerings
that will enhance business awareness and increase custom from our corporate
In this role you will be
and implementing marketing plans that support the over-arching strategy of the
strong relationships and bringing collaboration opportunities to the business.
and developing brand awareness, adhering to brand guidelines and creating
consistency across all communications.
and managing loyalty and reward programs.
the budgets within the corporate venue portfolio with a focus on maximising
creative design and development processes.
the online and digital presence of the specified brands.
and managing the social media strategy with a firm target to grow the existing
successful in this role you will ideally have come from a corporate background with 5 years marketing experience. You will have a degree in Marketing/Communications or relevant industry experience, with some exposure to business development. You are known for being a great
communicator, a flexible team player and are proud of your influencing skills. You
will have a passion for marketing and a great eye for opportunity, and are keen
to step up into a role that is rewarding, challenging and offers real career
return we can offer you an energetic and innovative corporate environment that
fosters creativity and encourages success. This is an amazing opportunity to be
a part of a growing business that has some exciting venues in operation and in
the pipeline. Let our success story be part of yours.
You know that dream design job?
The one where you get to take the reins, impose your vision, create beautiful things every day, that are loved and used by millions of people every month.
Working with great front and back-end developers, so you can focus on intuitive and elegant digital product experiences, quality and straightforward beauty.
In a fantastic new office, rammed with dual screen iMacs, up by the Shrine in South Melbourne, where we’re expanding our local design and creative team to work with our existing 50-odd-people-around-the-globe-setup.
To work on improving and creating new experiences for our revolutionary new web development tool, our incredibly popular and expanding range of plugins and some new super secret projects.
Plus, you’ll be able to get involved with UX / UI at WPMU DEV, top 5 blog hosting site in the World, Edublogs, and explore your own passions and projects in your day job!
Come and work with us for the chance to reinvent online publishing, to be in at the start of some incredible projects and to enjoy your work more than you previously ever thought was possible.
- Are a digital UX / UI designer
- Have a cracking portfolio that shows just how good you are
- Can both wireframe and hand over pixel perfect design to developers
- Love your work, are looking for an opportunity where you can love it even more
- Want to work in an established medium sized company, with a start-up culture (all of the good, none of the bad)
- And are excited about helping us transform online design & publishing
- Want to offer you the most enjoyable, flexible, challenging role you've ever had
- Will provide you with all the tools, support and backing you need to get the job done.
- Offer very attractive renumeration and working conditions, this is a full time and ongoing role with all the regular perks
- Provide an established local design team that you'll love to work with
- Are growing, fast, and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor
- Provide heaps of awesome perks... from trips to New York to in-house personal training