Next Episode is a graphic design agency based in Surry Hills that works collaboratively to craft creative led design. We are looking for a designer who is passionate, talented, hard working and a good fit with our culture to fill a new full-time Junior Graphic Designer role.
The role requires:
• Branding & print design skills. Image creation, image manipulation and typography
• Digital design skills. Websites, edms and social network banners
• Ability to rationalise concepts and designs and deliver strong design solutions
• Be able to take direction, good communication & presentation skills
• Producing artwork from concept to finished art
• Great attention to detail
• Versatility to work on different brands and projects simultaneously in a small studio
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
Skills and qualities required:
• Graduate or up to 2 years experience
• Passionate about design and a great work ethic, love what you do.
• Conceptual thinker
• Software skills – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator (any basic html knowledge is a bonus)
• Responsible, self motivated and confident
• Australian residency
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an e-mail to [..] and include your resume and a maximum 10 page pdf of your best work.
Take the next step in your design career.
Shillington college is hiring!
We’re on the lookout for a top Graphic Designer to join our passionate teaching team in Melbourne. As a full-time Certificate IV teacher you would be preparing individuals for a new career as a Junior Graphic Designer.
With locations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, London, Manchester and New York, Shillington is a progressive design college that provides an inspirational and fun learning environment for both students and teachers. Our emphasis is on training employable designers who graduate with relevant industry skills and an outstanding portfolio.
What we’re looking for:
Passion – Eats, breathes and sleeps design
Experience – Four years minimum experience with an outstanding design portfolio
Communication – Strong communicator both visually and verbally
Efficiency – Well organised with exceptional time management skills
Skilled – Advanced knowledge of Adobe CS
Qualified – A Diploma or Degree qualifications
Geeky – Web design experience
Some important facts:
Holidays – 8 weeks holiday a year
Full time – Teaching role is full time Monday to Friday
Teacher? – Prior teaching experience is not required
How to apply
Please apply through the workable url
Please provide a PDF/link to your portfolio & resume that best demonstrates your creative ability.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified**