We are seeking a dynamic full time online store manager for our boho fashion and lifestyle website. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the treeoflife.com.au webshop managing a team of 4 staff.
· Stock / Inventory Management including managing best / worst sellers
· Manage Customer Service
· Assist with Web Content and Product Management
· Daily Order fulfilment
· Daily and Weekly Sales Reporting
· Participate in social media management and social media strategy execution
· Manage Google AdWords / SEM
· Trouble Shooting and Problem Solving
· Work with marketing on eDM calendar
· Identify any online growth opportunities
Ideally you will:
· Come from a retail background
· Have previous experience in working in or managing on online team
· Have a passion for boho and hippy style
· Be analytical, and a problem solver
· Not afraid of getting your hands dirty picking & packing orders and maintaining stock in the warehouse
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks concurrently
· Able to manage and motivate staff to ensure customers receive their orders accurately and in good time
To be successful in this role you need to be motivated and energetic leader with a keen eye for detail, a practical hands-on approach and a passion for the Tree of Life ethos.
If this sounds like you, please apply via the links or send your resume through to [..] with your cover letter and resume.
Predominantly responsible for
all sales reels, pitching videos and graphics TVCs, with frequent opportunity
to work on high end broadcast products.
Must be able to work
unsupervised as a highly functioning and important 9mm team member.
This person will also have
solid design skills with experience in Adobe CS suite and will also have
compositing experience. A good understanding of modern codecs and encoding
software is also highly desirable.
The successful applicant must
be creative and be able to make use of all available resources as well as be
prepared to manage the day to day operation of the edit suite. They will also
have a junior editor working alongside them.
There is exciting scope in
this role to be involved in the creative production process, which could
include directing, shooting, writing or designing.
List of Equipment/ Things to consider:
Avid Media Composer 5.5
Adobe CS Suite 5.5
Final Cut Pro 7 suite (Does not
have broadcast monitor support, software only)
Encoding with Sorenson Squeeze,
MPEG stream clip, Adobe Media Encoder, Apple Compressor
Must have a basic understanding
of post audio workflows
Ideally have experience with Digi
Need to be organised and be able
Please apply with a cover letter to help us understand why you are perfect for this job.