Host/Havas is looking to add a Digital Finished Artist to their Design team in their Sydney office.
Ideally you will have around 3 years’ experience and be versatile enough to work on a variety of projects spanning print and digital, but with a strong emphasis on digital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be immersed in a collaborative team and produce some exciting and innovative work for a wide variety of clients spanning the alcohol, FMCG, technology and automotive sectors.
You will be responsible for producing a range of digital artwork and assets including but not limited to banner ads, web, mobile and tablet devices, apps and the cutting edge presentation of work. You’ll have excellent attention to detail, strong user experience knowledge and best practice digital/web design. You will also be familiar with preparing and uploading assets for review via HTML and other innovative methods.
The key to your success is the ability to work in a team environment while remaining independent on smaller projects. Working to tight deadlines on multiple projects won’t phase you, as you thrive in a fun and fast-paced environment. Excellent communications skills are mandatory, and above all we’re looking for someone creatively minded with the passion to learn from the team around you.
Interested? Please apply with your cover letter, CV and portfolio.
A busy Production House seeking a Front of House/Office Administration person that has strong administration skills and client & stakeholder service capabilities.
Jungle Entertainment is a dynamic and busy production company based in Darlinghurst producing TV commercials, TV series and feature films. We are a creative, fast-paced and fun environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an interest in screen content production, both in the advertising and the film and TV industries. This position provides the perfect platform to gain industry experience, particularly in the field of production.
You must be:
- Conscientious, diligent, able to prioritise tasks and work on multiple jobs at once.
- Able to self-manage your own workload.
- Willing to work longer hours where necessary.
- Interested in all aspects of production, a passion for the industry and learning are essential to this role.
- Have Microsoft Office and iCal proficiency. Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge is also necessary.
- Have strong communication skills and a confident phone manner
- Have the ability to learn basic IT procedures and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- You must hold a current drivers license and be proficient in driving.
- Some prior advertising or film production experience is a plus.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders on phone, email and face-to-face.
- Upkeep of the office, studio and edit suite.
- Hospitality for all guests.
- Updating office procedures and documents.
- Facilitating couriers and travel arrangements for staff.
- Assisting our executives, production staff and directors in their workload, including daily administration.
- Conducting research for new jobs, quotes and pitch documents.
- Manage office facilities.
- Potential to assist on set and in post.
Please include a Cover Letter detailing why you are appropriate for this role along with a CV outlining your experience.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, don't wait, apply today.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications received, only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
At Canva, we work everyday to make a significant positive impact on society. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone! Launched just over 3 years ago, Canva provides a simple-to-use online graphic design tool that is used by more than 10 million users in 179 different countries across the world. Canva is currently one of Australia’s hottest technology startups and has been ranked #1 Australian Workplace in Technology by JobAdvisor for the second year in a row.
Canva’s entire mission revolves around design, and the design of the product is central to the philosophies of the company and its founders. An exceptionally designed product is crucial for us to deliver on our vision of “empowering the entire world to design”.
As a product designer at Canva, it’s your mission to create experiences that distill the complex into the simple and give ordinary people the ability to make extraordinary things. We place a strong emphasis on the role of product designers at all stages of our product development process. This means they are involved all the way from the start: helping to define the product vision; to the end: ensuring that actual customers receive a high-quality experience.
ResponsibilitiesAnalysing requirements and reducing them to their essential problemBrainstorming solutions to problems with their cross-functional team membersVisually communicating design solutions using sketching, whiteboarding, or other low-fidelity design techniquesDesigning the interactions and workflows that go into creating the simple-but-powerful experiences that Canva is renowned forPrototyping the expected user experience using tools such as Invision, Principle, and Framer (or code!)Validating their designs using appropriate user testing techniquesCreating the final visual designs that become our products
BenefitsCompetitive salary, plus equity optionsFlexible working hours, we value work-life balanceIn-house chefs that cook delicious breakfast and lunch for us each dayFitness membership allowance, plus free Yoga and Boxing Gym membershipGenerous parental leave policyPet friendly offices including a garden, climbing wall, unisex toiletsSponsored social clubs and team eventsFun and quirky celebrationsRelocation budget provided for interstate or overseas candidates and visa application fees covered