IYBI are offering a fantastic opportunity for a creative who thrives in a hybrid role to join our team in the digital strategy and content marketing space.
We’re working on some great projects at the moment and the successful applicant will get the opportunity to play a key role in bringing them to life.
Although small, IYBI is a leader in digital production and content strategy who have helped develop, shape & position some of Australia’s most exciting youth culture brands.
The position is a full time 6 month contract with views to review and potentially renew at the end of the term.
Skill Set and Specification
- Extensive digital typography, branding and layout experience
- A passion for excellent UX and UI in the digital space
- Solid HTML & CSS skills
- Experience with Wordpress front and back end
- Small light filled inner west studio
- We share the space with a Record Label and Recording Studio which is pretty cool
- A casual and creative space with great people
- Falafel Friday (you’ll have to join us to find out)
If you are interested in this Designer and Front End Developer opportunity then forward your CV to [..]
Nickelodeon Australia has a great
opportunity available for a Web Designer to join the team on a casual basis for
up to 3 months!
Now in its 20th year in Australia, Nickelodeon is a globally
recognised and widely distributed multimedia entertainment brand for kids and
family and puts kids first in everything it does. From its Sydney headquarters, Nickelodeon
operates two linear television networks (Nickelodeon and Nick Jr.) across Australia
and New Zealand. The company includes
both locally produced and global television programming, plus consumer
products, digital applications, theme parks, recreation, books and feature
Based in our Darlinghurst office, this role will be responsible for the creation
of the bulk of general digital image assets e.g. content thumbnails, featured
header images with an understanding of how these will translate on a responsive
platform from Desktop to tablet and mobile devices.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
The successful candidate will have:Software knowledge – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or equivalent
If this sounds like the job for you, then send your resume, cover letter
and examples of your recent work to [..]
A Graphics & Web Designer Web Designer (Wireframe/ Illustrator / Photoshop/ Sketch/ Zeplin) is needed to join Think China, a boutique digital agency. As part of a vibrant company, expect to be involved with Chinese web design / publication layout / user experience design / HTML5 animation / other graphic & web design work.
We work with a vast range of clients. Providing Australian businesses with cutting edge digital marketing strategies to specifically target the Chinese Market. You will be tasked with drawing up the creative vision and bringing it to life through your creative know how
Expect to work closely with web developer and the content team to ensure work is delivered to the very highest standard. You'll need to keep abreast of the latest trends within web design and graphics design, and you'll be expected to input expert and inspiring ideas into marketing projects.
Technical Abilities Required
· Expert Adobes Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator)
· 1+ yrs. experience working in an in house or agency environment.
· Experience in designing for responsive websites.
· Website Prototyping Software (i.e. Sketch, Axure)
What we need from you
· Passionate and self-motivated in designing cutting edge, responsive websites.
· Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
· Perform effective research and planning for a project.
· You just as interested in how websites function as well as how they look?
· A solid folio showing your experience in a range of website styles.
· Ability to listen and work as part of a team.
· A strong attention to detail.
· Experience with designing for the Chinese market
· Understanding of Chinese typography
What we'd love to hear you do.
· Passion for user experience
· Someone who gets a kick out of creating something new.
· Likes to be challenged and come up with unique solutions.
· Examples of logo design and design for print.
· Ability to work with developers to get your designs into fruition.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone experienced in graphics and web design looking for growing their career and to work for an exciting company who are working on great projects. Expect friendly staff and a fast pace environment.