Armstrong Legal is an Australian
provider of personal legal services with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
We are currently experiencing a
sharp growth phase and as result, we are seeking a hands on digital specialist
to join our team in Sydney.
Reporting to and working closely
with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of
tasks to ensure the firms online marketing remains at the forefront of this
highly competitive vertical.
This is a great opportunity to be
part of a company that cares not only for its staff and their development, but
isn't afraid to invest in industry-leading technology and training.
If you are up for the challenge of
this fast paced, highly competitive vertical, we encourage you to apply to be
part of the Armstrong Legal success story.
We have no fixed salary for the
positions as it is our intention to make an appropriate offer to the candidates
we think best fit our requirements.
This is a permanent full-time
position. You must be a permanent resident to apply for this role.
For a confidential discussion about
this role please contact Evan at Armstrong Legal on (02) 9261 4555.
Applications for the position will
only be accepted in writing and should include a covering letter setting out
your career aspirations, how this position fits in with those aspirations and
your commencing salary expectation if your application is successful.
We’re a fast growing, 100% independent digital agency. As a design team, we’ve received and solved very complex and challenging UX and design briefs. We work best when our design and digital production teams are working on a challenge together, so, we have no space for ego. To that end, we have the right calibre of people in the right places to make sure the end to end design process is constructive, and delivers the best for our clients.
We’ve grown off the back of some great client wins based on our ability to design, prototype and build beautiful things quickly. Our entire team has a very strong eye for design, and to that end, you won’t see any work coming out of Loud&Clear that doesn’t look stunning.
If you like working hard, challenging yourself, delivering beautiful work on cutting edge platforms, this is probably a good fit. We should meet.
- Work with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive web designs, application design, motion graphic design, UI/UX design, wireframing & prototyping.
- Work within our talented creative department, reporting directly to the Design Director and Head of Digital to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience in an agency environment
- University degree in graphic design, interaction design, or a related design discipline.
- In-depth understanding of contemporary user experience design principles, methodologies and trends
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Highly adept in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- Confidence and ability to present and sell your concepts to clients
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Be able to multitask, learn quickly and adapt to change
- Have a sense of humour and maintain a positive attitude toward feedback and criticism
- Work collaboratively within a design team to deliver projects of high standards and in a timely manner
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates please provide your CV, a link to your portfolio and a covering letter addressing how you meet the above criteria.
Recruiters please do not apply or contact.
We’re growing company called World Nomads Group (WNG),
we believe travel is exciting and inspiring, but more
than that, it can open minds and change lives (footprintsnetwork).
We are a Travel Insurance Company… but we don’t wear
blue suits or ties. Here at WNG we are
passionate about helping our customers get the most out of their travel
experiences, just take a look at our Great Travel App (Ask
a Nomad & Tripwise) – what we do enables
people to travel and explore the world with confidence.
Who are you?
You love travel
You love colour; typography; the Internet.
You know it can always be better.
You have ideas. Good ones.
You’re organized. You get stuff done.
You love your work.
People love working with you. Oh and you really love
you’ll be doing...
Supporting our brand
marketing teams in the development of banners, edm’s, landing pages and digital
Coming up with ideas
for making all of our brands more awesome-r and designing micro-interactions that
sandwiches, steaming bowls of ramen and yum-cha.
to translate customer requests and business requirements into design changes
Mastery of colour, layout and typography
An eye for detail and a proven track record
producing consistent clean icons, graphics, and layouts for web, mobile &
Knowledge of Axure, Adobe CC
(Photoshop/Indesign/Illustrator /Flash) and HTML5.