Web / Online Designer
Sydney, New South Wales
We are a small company in the early stages of development and this could be your chance to play a pivotal role in our ongoing success. If you are ambitious and are looking for a challenging, rewarding environment, this is the job for you. What we do is all about evolution and we want you to evolve with us!
We’re based in Surry Hills, and need designers to help out with designing and producing websites, micro-sites, landing pages, eNewsletters & flash banner ads.
Please note that this position requires mostly Flash design and development – so you need to be an expert with Flash to be considered for this position.
We’re looking for a someone who is:
• Hard working
• Has great creative problem solving skills
• Has top drawer organisational ability
• Willing to add that ‘finer detail’ to projects
We are seeking a graduate, or experienced online designer who can work in a fast paced, project based, environment with an exceptionally keen eye for detail. We don't care about your experience your work must speak for itself. Therefore a FOLIO is an absolute must! Don't leave home without it, and don't bother applying if you don't have one.
• Strong commercial portfolio of Flash Animation & static designs;
• A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a Flash Animator/Designer position;
• Be able to work unsupervised and be motivated and enthusiastic;
• An ability to take Photoshop and Illustrator artwork into Flash;
• Experience with Flash animation for banner ads including ClickTaging;
• Basic Action Script 3 skills will be well regarded (though not essential);
• Ability to work within both PC/Windows & Mac environments;
• User interface & experience design;
• Attention to detail;
If what you are reading is making your heart beat a little faster, then email your PDF folio (or web-link) and resume to us.
Rate of Pay: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Qualifications: Tertiary qualifications preferred.
To be considered for the above job offering, please submit your CV and include a minimum of 5 online commercial examples of your work. Samples should be provided as links to an online portfolio.
Applicants must be full Australian residents (no working visas).
Applicants must be presentable and have English as a first language.
Only applications that contain an extensive creative portfolio will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies please.
This job is now expired.