We are an established boutique hospitality group seeking to find a talented and down to earth graphic designer to join our team full time! Moubment Group is comprised of several venues across Brisbane, including; The APO, Gerard's Bar, Gerard's Bistro, Laruche, Hatch & Co and The Defiant Duck.
The successful candidate will be solely responsible for the design, branding and visual communication of each venue, working closely with the marketing team and a board of directors. This role demands a naturally energetic and flexible individual who possesses strong creativity and a high level of attention to detail in a very fast paced environment. We want someone who thinks differently, is considered in their approach and has clear communication skills and visions. You will constantly be involved in various types of projects from brief to launch and beyond, and will work collaboratively with other members of the group to achieve your goals.
Do you fit the description:
- Relevant qualifications in Graphic Design
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Expert skills across the full Adobe Suite
- Innovative, collaborative and creative thinking
- Maintain brand and style guide standards
- You love a challenge and enjoy working in a fast-paced and stimulating environment
- Knowledge of file and colour management for both print and web
- Ability to design for a multitude of platforms (Web, print, social media, EDM, branding, promotional)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills, personal organisation and the ability to meet deadlines on a weekly and daily basis
- Ability and confidence to work independently on a variety or briefs
- You thrive in a flexible and always-changing environment, are ambitious and forward thinking
What's important to us:
- A willingness to learn, improve and develop
- An open mind, conceptual thinking
- Passion for design and creativity in all areas
- See every project as opportunity to make an impact on the customers experience
- Attention to detail and adherence to consistently high standards of production
- Passionate about staying on trends and the latest new things.
- A little bit of crazy with an added sense of humour!
An added bonus:
- Photography and video editing skills
- Knowledge and experience in HTML/XHTML, CSS + digital standards
- Knowledge of analytics and SEO
- Experience and exposure to motion graphics
- Assist in monitoring, tracking and reporting on digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing strategies through multiple platforms
This is a full-time position with salary negotiable dependant on experience and the ideal candidate will be available to start immediately. Only candidates who are successful in progressing to the interview stage will be contacted.
If you think this role sounds like a perfect fit for you then please send through your CV and a digital porfolio or website link.
We need a Front End Developer with a passion for UX and UI.
The role on offer is for someone who loves working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and strives to get tasks done in the most efficient way possible.
Your role will include:Making changes to websiteImproving customer experience onlineMaintaining and growing HiSmile's position in the ecommerce spaceIncreasing our brand's online presence
Experience Required:Understanding of ShopifyExperience with LiquidExperience with both Design and Development
HiSmile is one of Australia's largest and fastest growing e-commerce companies, known Globally for our disruption in the social media space. We are all about positivity and we thrive on a culture that breaks the boundaries, innovates and collaborates.
At HiSmile we can offer more than just a job, we can provide a career, a place to express yourself, think outside the box and become the best version of you! We value people above all else and we love our team like a family.
Our unique company culture is one that we pride ourselves on and one that you won't be able to find anywhere else.
We're currently on the hunt for someone to join our creative family at our brand new office space in Mermaid Beach. With the beach just down the road, some of the best Gold Coast cafes on our doorstep and a world-class working environment... you'll seriously never want to leave!
If you think you've got what we need, we welcome you to APPLY
Cutting Edge is an award-winning VFX, picture and sound post production company with studios in Brisbane and Sydney. Our internationally recognised teams are totally obessessed with the creative product. We are serious about creating amazing content and having a good time along the way. We know that when we enjoy what we are doing, the passion shines through. We have one of the best spots in sunny Brisbane, located in West End we are in the creative end of town! Not only is it a cool place to work, Brisbane is one of the most liveable cities in the World! We have loads of inspiration around, with the South Bank precinct only 5 minutes away and the Brisbane river at the end of our street.
We are hunting for a talented Junior Editor/Motion Graphics Artist to be based in our Brisbane studio. So if you are passionate, talented, and serious about doing something incredible, join our supportive and collaborative team and challenge yourself to come on a journey with us to deliver career defining projects.
You will join us as a full time Artist in our creative team and be responsible for producing high-quality visual solutions for advertising projects. You will be involved in projects throughout the entire process, liaising with clients from the briefing stage through to project delivery.
Your Skills & Experience:Proven experience in Avid and After Effects is essential (around 3 years preferred)Previous Design experience or exposure in After EffectsExperience working on TV commercials both editing and motion graphics (not essential but helpful!)Ability to understand and develop client briefAbility to problem solve, value add whilst working to deadlinesThe ability to multitaskExcellent organisational skills and great time management are a must