About the business and the role
We are one of Sydney's leading digital agencies and we have been creating market leading products for over a decade. Love Agency is a design-led organisation with user experience at the heart of everything we create.
For us, the ultimate goal is for users to love the brands we work with through the products we help bring to market. We have been developing mobile applications for nearly a decade and we are at the forefront of app architecture and technology for enterprise and high-traffic big-data systems.
We've helped produce industry leading apps/web for clients in retail, banking and telco sectors. Our clients' apps have consistently ranked in the top 10 within their respective segments on the App Store and received numerous editors' choice endorsements.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our focus is on amazing UX and UI design. The Creative Team works closely with the product and development teams to create exceptional work that is of the highest quality. We operate in an agile manner with daily stand ups, sprints and regular releases as we are constantly striving towards process perfection.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Designer to come in and utilise your experience with mobile app/responsive web design - you have the opportunity to unleash your creativity and put your passion to work and make things look beautiful! The Ideal candidate will have experience operating in a similar position or and have a beautiful portfolio.
• Responsive Web Design is a must
• Experience in mobile app/web design
• Great illustration skills are ideal
• Minimum 5 years in a creative digital studio environment
• Good communication and client skills
So if your passion for mobile app design is what keeps you up at night, please forward your CV and portfolio to [...] or call 0424605770
Reporting to the Creative Director, this role is a key part of the strategic and creative team and is responsible for executing high level creative direction of the portfolio across both print and digital, evolve concepts, direct interior renderings, photo shoots, and managing the output of the design team closely with the production partners.
The successful applicant will work on wide range of design projects and because we're a small team, you'll be involved at every step along the process. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to expand their skill set, work with an experienced team and take ownership of their projects.
Key selection criteria:
· Minimum 4 years of graphic design experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
· High level of design, typography, layout and finishing skills
· Ability to simplify complex data and distill detailed information into concise and engaging communication (infographics, icons, models, etc).
· An organized manner and an eye for detail
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Ability to deliver work within tight deadlines with fast turnarounds
· The ability to create and produce work of a professional standard
· Ability to work independently and within a close team
· In-depth knowledge of design trends in branding, design and print
· Work with the team to create briefs and presentations for pitches
· Experience in fashion branding, typography and layout is an advantage
· Property marketing experience would be advantageous but not essential.
To apply, please email through your CV and PDF portfolio. Only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Do you love graphic design and want to inspire the next generation?
Shillington is on the lookout for passionate Graphic Designers across our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane campuses. Share your practical skills and knowledge with the next generation of creative talent!
Teaching at Shillington requires a keen design eye, industry insight, patience, and the desire to give back. Have you mentored a Junior Designer and loved every minute? There is no greater feeling than helping a student fulfill their dream of becoming a Graphic Designer.
What we are looking for:Passion - eats, breathes and sleeps design4+ years Design Experience - solid design experience with an outstanding design portfolio (No teaching experience required)Communication - strong communicator, both visually and verballyEfficiency - well organised, with exceptional time management skillsSkilled - advanced knowledge of Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Knowledge of Sketch is a plusTechnical - digital and UX experiencePersonality - are you someone with a positive attitude who works well as part of a team?
How to apply:
If you are interested in teaching full-time at Shillington, apply directly through The Loop, or email your CV with a pdf/link to your portfolio.
**Only shortlisted applicants will be notified**