We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Finished Artist to join the MECCA Brands Graphic Design team and manage the finished art team in rolling out all touch points across the business.
Reporting in to the Head of Design, you will be responsible for executing finished artwork for monthly promotions across our MECCA Cosmetica, MECCA Maxima and MECCA Store in Store concepts that will include application of monthly window creative, in-store and event signage and supporting print collateral. You will be creating new product line packaging and signage for our private label brand and artworking in-store permanent signage for brand blocks and bay and POS signage. This role will also see you preparing print ready, finished artwork for customer facing marketing print materials that include quarterly catalogues for MECCA Cosmetica and PR promotional and special event postcards.
THE PERFECT PROFILE
We are looking for a super organised Project Manager to join our brilliant Account Management team.
- To coordinate a portfolio of primarily fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) packaging projects
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Follow project management processes and procedures and track milestones and deliverables
- Use WorkflowMax and Google software to:
- Collate project assets and pre-flight requirements
- Distribute artwork for approval and schedule received edits and art amends
- Proof artwork to specifications, content accuracy and brand standards
- Deliver final artwork files and manage the soft and hard proof approval process including receipt, review and dispatch
A positive, approachable, can-do attitude and a tertiary qualification in marketing, business or a related field is essential.