We are looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator for an
established commercial film company in Sydney.
In essence, we need an enthusiastic, intelligent and passionate person keen
to work in a creative office in TVC production.
Your role will be to offer constant production support
to our company producers and directors. You will also need to manage general
office administration and front line duties. This role is essential for the
smooth and efficient running of our office.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited
• Researching for directors’ treatments, producers
quotes, locations, casting etc.
• Managing travel arrangements and logistics for staff
& for production crews.
• Checking crew availabilities and assisting in
managing crew holds for producers & production managers.
• Aiding in producing Call sheets & other
production documents for presentations. Provide
assistance to the producers with the preparation of job folders, calendar
scheduling and preparing presentations and production documentation.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
This includes coordinating the dispatch of mail-outs and other marketing
• Award Entries for international & national
• Assist with internal event/party
planning and implementation as and when required.
• Managing our in-house intern program, interviewing
candidates and managing their role and training.
• Answering the phones and communications, liase with
• Monitoring office supplies to ensure the team is
• Organising lunches as needed; and maintaining
general day-to-day office upkeep and presentation
The successful Candidate will need to:
• Use their initiative and have a high degree of
skills - intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel a minimum. Other
programs preferred but not essential -
Daylite database, Indesign and Adobe Photoshop.
• Have enthusiasm and be proactive in problem solving.
• Work well under pressure and not shy from
• Be reliable, organised and efficient with an
excellent attention to detail.
• Have a can-do attitude and friendly demeanor.
• Have experience working in production or advertising
• Have good communication skills and a professional
• Be eager to learn from our fantastic and diverse
• Drivers license a must - own car a bonus but not
Deadline for Submissions – Friday April 21st
(contact us if you need any
PMG requires an experienced PHP web developer for a 6-12 month contract to help with excess website development and microsite builds along with maintaining existing php websites. This includes being able to work with our other developers' source code and make changes and updates.
The successful applicant will need to be available to work regular business hours Mondays to Friday at our studio in Woolloomooloo Sydney.
They will need to have extensive experience in:PHPJQuery
Other tech skills/experience:SEOWordpressMODx CMSUI/UXDatabase engineering/design skills - MySQL.Understanding of CakePHP 3.0 components.Experience in e-commerce (Magento) would be beneficial.Wordpress/Joomla a bonus.API Integration a bonus.
You will need to be able to work alone to problem solve functionality requirements and be confident in building custom modules, websites and online tools from scratch.