We are an iconic seafood restaurant and bar located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, looking for an individual to manage our online marketing.
The role involves planning our social media campaigns, managing Facebook and Instagram accounts, maintaining our established brand voice as well as writing a monthly blog and EDM.
Whilst much of the work can be undertaken from home, you will need to be available to visit the restaurant weekly to take photos and liase with the team, so a local would be preferred.
Hospitality experience will also be highly favoured.
Doltone House is a highly awarded venue and catering collection with over 22 years experience in the meeting, events and wedding industry. Well renowned with two waterfront venues located on Sydney Harbour in Pyrmont (Jones Bay Wharf and Darling Island Wharf), the other nestled in Sydney's South, Sylvania Waters, Hyde Park Sydney CBD and the most recent addition Australian Technology Park.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and talented Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join and support our highly collaborative, friendly, hardworking Marketing and Creative department. The role will suit someone with experience and background in digital marketing, analytics, social media and copy-writing. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your duties will include:
Marketing & Communications Coordinator:Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Managers on executing a wide range of marketing plans to support business goalsCollaborating with the rest of the business to ensure relevant content and products are being distributed both online and offlineDaily content writing for short form social content and long form newsletters and EDMsCreating and managing an engaging social media schedule via the company Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest accountsCreating and proofing content for company wedding and corporate blogs and websitesResearching and analysing Doltone House marketing strategies and campaignsUpdating and editing the company websites using WordPressCoordinating photo opportunities to ensure content is current and image galleries are maintainedAssisting with digital and social media marketing campaigns, giveaways and competitionsMaintaining customer mailing databases, promotional materials, marketing reports and image libraryWriting and distributing press releasesCoordinating company sponsorship agreementsMonitor market trends
Skills & Experience:Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within an integrated marketing environment or agencyExcellent written and oral communication skills, including writing and proofing online content and blogsBackground in weddings, corporate and events is desired but not essentialExperience with WordPressUnderstanding of Google AdWords and SEO is desired but not essentialPhotoshop and Illustrator experience is essentialA love of social media marketingIntermediate experience in Microsoft Applications including Word, PowerPoint and ExcelStrong attention to detailExcellent time management skills and proven ability to meet deadlinesAbility to work in a fast paced environmentOrganised, proactive and forward thinkingEnthusiastic about learning and growing your professional-skill baseProven experience working on digital and social media campaignsProven experience updating content and collateral on websitesUnderstanding of how to put together digital marketing campaignsAbility to work without supervision and as part of a teamProven experience in running promotional campaignsAbility to coordinate the design of various marketing collateralAble to work to a timeline and work flow but also adaptable to change
To be considered for this role:
You must reside in Australia (Sydney preferred) - overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.
Please ensure you attach an updated copy of your resume and cover letter with your job application.
Our application process is completely confidential – we respect the privacy of all candidates. Only successful candidates will be notified for interview. Thank you in advance for your application.
Want an exceptional leadership role in a thriving creative agency without the politics? As the Creative Services Manager you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the day-to-day operations of our rapidly growing, tight-knit team. You understand that the secret to getting sh!t done is razor sharp work-flow planning, switched on financial management and being the ultimate team whisper. It’s you that keeps Saltree at the top of client Christmas card lists.
Answering directly to the Executive Creative Director, day-to-day your role involves planning & managing the agency’s overall workflow schedule; ensuring on-time delivery and profitability of each project; project management (aka ensuring the team has what they need to get the job done); updating and managing online schedules; developing estimations plus quality control of artwork and proof-reading.
Whilst this is a full-time role, we are open to offering flexible hours. This role is ideal for someone who is yearning for the agency buzz without the sweat-shop hours and stress.
If you are ready to step up, and your organisational skill borderline OCD, then we would love to hear from you.
- Planning, forecasting & management of studio workflow, traffic, deadlines & staff allocation
- Continual development of studio workflow best practice policies
- Staying ahead of workflow efficiency trends & best practice
- Organising team meetings and leading daily production WIP meetings
- Managing deadlines to ensure on-time delivery and profitability of studio projects
- Ensuring all components to run the job are received prior to the project start date
- Briefing in teams with regards to topline executional jobs (do X to get Y by Z timeframe)..
- Managing the day-to-day communications on projects between team and clients
- Managing day-to-day client & supplier communications for key accounts & projects
- End-to-end project management and profitability of assigned client accounts
- Developing and managing basic estimations & setup of job bags on server & WorkflowMax.
- Accurately recording key docs & updating WFM during project lifecycle
- Ensuring accurate time management / timesheets for entire studio team
- Proof reading and quality control of artwork and marketing collateral
- Min 3 to 5yrs in similar role within creative agency environment
- Extensive experience with traffic planning, studio management and project management
- Experience with online traffic management software
- Understanding of digital and print production processes
- Strong project handling skills (sourcing components to run a job)
- Fastidious attention to detail (grammar, spelling etc)
- Easy going, personable grounded disposition
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Finished art or creative production background
- Account management and/or handling skills
- Workflowmax experience
- Creative collaborative mindset (likes to get involved)
- Love of food
Send your CV and 3 paragraphs of your most memorable career achievements to Libby at [...] by 5pm Thursday 25th January 2018. Open to Australian residents only.
About the agency
Saltree is a full-service integrated Brand Communications agency based in Prahran that is about pushing the edge to build brands that make clients money. Specialising in brand, TTL marketing and digital communications for the Food, FMCG, Arts, Trave and B2B Corporate sectors, strategy lies at the heart of everything we do. We dig deep, ask the right questions, push the right boundaries and never settle for just "ok".
If you are looking for more than just a job in a thriving agency that puts integrity before profit and values open-minded collaboration, then we would love to hear from you!