We are looking for an experienced Production Co-ordinator for an
established commercial film company in Sydney.
In essence, we need an enthusiastic, intelligent and passionate person keen
to work in a creative office in TVC production.
Your role will be to offer constant production support
to our company producers and directors. You will also need to manage general
office administration and front line duties. This role is essential for the
smooth and efficient running of our office.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited
• Researching for directors’ treatments, producers
quotes, locations, casting etc.
• Managing travel arrangements and logistics for staff
& for production crews.
• Checking crew availabilities and assisting in
managing crew holds for producers & production managers.
• Aiding in producing Call sheets & other
production documents for presentations. Provide
assistance to the producers with the preparation of job folders, calendar
scheduling and preparing presentations and production documentation.
• Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
This includes coordinating the dispatch of mail-outs and other marketing
• Award Entries for international & national
• Assist with internal event/party
planning and implementation as and when required.
• Managing our in-house intern program, interviewing
candidates and managing their role and training.
• Answering the phones and communications, liase with
• Monitoring office supplies to ensure the team is
• Organising lunches as needed; and maintaining
general day-to-day office upkeep and presentation
The successful Candidate will need to:
• Use their initiative and have a high degree of
skills - intermediate level of Microsoft Word and Excel a minimum. Other
programs preferred but not essential -
Daylite database, Indesign and Adobe Photoshop.
• Have enthusiasm and be proactive in problem solving.
• Work well under pressure and not shy from
• Be reliable, organised and efficient with an
excellent attention to detail.
• Have a can-do attitude and friendly demeanor.
• Have experience working in production or advertising
• Have good communication skills and a professional
• Be eager to learn from our fantastic and diverse
• Drivers license a must - own car a bonus but not
Deadline for Submissions – Friday April 21st
(contact us if you need any
Reporting to: PR Director and SAM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s leading Award-Winning Integrated Agencies. You will take the lead on the social media team and will be responsible for the day-to-day requirements of the PR outputs. You’re a multi-talented communications professional, switched on, dynamic and results-driven. This role might blur the definition of PR & Social, but you’re cool with that because you believe when it’s done well, you are simply connecting with an audience in the most effective and efficient way. You believe in the power of creativity to reach an audience, and will always look for ways to create amazing work for your clients.
This is a creative, integrated agency so no day will look the same, you’ll be guaranteed a variety of tasks across PR, events, stunts, experiential, social media, community management, content and influencer engagement. You will be tertiary qualified, ideally with around 3-5 years of consumer PR experience ideally gained in a local agency working on either consumer lifestyle, travel brands and/ or tech.
What is essential is your ability to lead accounts without being micro managed by The PR Director. If you are highly driven and hungry for new opportunities, this is the role for you. Knowledge of the Australian media landscape is essential, as is your knowledge of the back end of social media/ ads manager.
Essential skills and experience3-5 year's experience in PR, Social Media and account management in an agencyProven ability to exceed KPI's and manage client expectationsSocial content creation and community management experience Great verbal and written communication skills Experience working across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
BenefitsGaining experience within a leading integrated creative agency and influential clientsThe opportunity to work on leading Global brands Great career progression opportunitiesFlexible and great workplace culture Travel opportunities
Experience-wise, we are looking to engage a mid-weight candidate, with the salary reflective of this.