We are one of Australia's largest family owned and operated retail businesses, with 40 years of experience under our belt.
The successful applicants will share the site responsibilities with two of our highly experienced Store Managers and assist in completing all duties for the day-to-day operations, customer service and sales. We would love someone who is self motivated, confident, assertive and shows initiative to get the job done!
Our ideal candidate:
* Radiate a positive energy and great attitude to work
* Ability to work autonomously
* Enjoy being part of a team and can follow direction
* Possess reliability and impeccable honesty
* Be computer literate and confident using various computer software (training provided)
In return we will offer you:
* A long term career with opportunities for advancement
* An inspiring and supportive work environment
* Attractive salary package plus benefits
* The opportunity to be part of a successful company
* A generous employee discount
Please forward your CV and a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and how you would suit our team.