Interbrand Sydney is looking for a junior writer to join our ranks.
You might have studied creative writing at uni. That said, you might not have. What you’ve definitely done though, is gotten frustrated over a cheesy ad. Wondered why on Earth someone chose that tagline. Had yet another movie, ruined by yet another cliché. You have a passion for language (it’s okay, you can say it). And no matter whether it comes out in short stories, reviews, or just funny Facebook posts, it’s there for all to see.
About the gig
You’ll work with the Head of Writing (hello) to create great ideas and copy for some of Australia’s most interesting and recognisable brands. And you won’t only learn about writing, either. Interbrand’s an eclectic team of creatives, strategists and designers, all of whom you’ll work with and learn from. Everyone’s pretty talented, and super nice too.
If you’re interested, you can find out more about us and our work at Interbrand dot com
We’re looking for someone with…A love of language, writing, and all things wordy.An eagerness to learn and collaborate.An interest in branding, advertising, naming, strategy and design.A keenness to continue (or begin) a career in copywriting.
Relevant tertiary study at uni, college or Award School is highly valued, but not essential.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV, a cover letter (bonus points if it’s fun) and 2-3 writing samples in your application
Intraceuticals is a professional market skincare brand available globally with many celebrity clientele in love with our instant visible results.
Working for a global skincare brand you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager with a key focus on creating and managing design assets for below the line campaigns and packaging. You will be responsible for the end to end process right from capturing briefs through to concepts, design and finished art.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years' experience as a graphic designer within a Design or Marketing environment but more importantly understand current trends and take pride in their work. They are enthusiastic and passionate about designing a 'look & feel' for the brand and have had experience creating a range of design assets such as product packaging, POS, training manual, social media campaigns etc. which is reflected in a strong folio.
They will be a collaborative, smart designer who understands luxury and excels in a team environment providing leadership. Some projects will be highly conceptual while others will be more design and roll out focused, so they need to be able to be conceptual but then hands on and happy doing the production work.
Tertiary education in Graphic Design
4+ years of experience in Design/Marketing role
Thorough understanding of printing process to be able to create and maintain artwork
Experience writing briefs and managing photography would be advantageous
Keen eye for details with an ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
Strong communication skills and a strategic thinker
Passion for skincare, cosmetics
Expert in design software (CS, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global luxury brand that operates in over 50 countries, you'll be offered the chance to grow your career and gain professional development whilst work on a brand that is used by celebrities worldwide. We are looking for the right person to start immediately based in Hawthorn East, remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
submit resumes to : [...]
MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.