About the company:
WHSmith is an historic, much loved international retailer that operates stores in an array of fast paced, dynamic environments including airports, train stations, hospitals, universities, and shopping centres.
About the role:
At present, we are looking for a superstar Marketing Admin to work across multiple business channels in a newly created position. The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
· Work with Marketing team to deliver seasonal campaigns
· Work across departments to coordinate promotional cycle
· Communication with external & internal stallholders on Marketing activity
· Liaise & work with current fundraising partner
· Manage marketing assets and supplier compliance relationships
· Assist the Marketing Manager in development and maintenance of marketing plans.
· Special projects for the Marketing Department (as reviewed and defined by manager).
· Degree qualified, preferably in marketing or a related field.
· Working experience of InDesign and MS Office suite
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, detail focussed.
· Self-starter who enjoys proactive learning & hard work
· Ability to:work autonomouslymeet multiple deadlinesmulti task and adapt to change quickly
· 6 months' professional working experience in the Marketing field desirable
· Retail sales experience desirable
· Professional with a sense of fun and vibrancy, positive attitude and boundless energy
If you are motivated to make a move in your Marketing career in the retail industry and interested in working in a growing, fast paced and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply (via this website only), specifying your salary expectations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MUSE is a private community of leading creative entrepreneurs and businesses.
Our members benefit from workspaces, business support and experiences sparking
innovation and building relationships. Located in the heart of Surry Hills, MUSE is an
inspiring home for creators in design, film, fashion, branding, architecture, art and
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Community & Marketing Coordinator. Reporting to the General Manager, you will contribute to the happiness of the MUSE’s members making sure their work environment is kept to high standards of quality. You will also assist with the promotion of MUSE online to attract more members.
> Marketing and communication
- Help create inspiring marketing and communications campaigns and see them come to life
- Research and planning of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook and Linked In
- Produce content for the website, the blog and eDMs
- Website maintenance (WordPress CMS) and content updates
- Create monthly newsletter
- Assist GM with the organisation of community events (workshops, cocktails, etc.)
- Coordinate photoshoots with inspiring photographers and videographers to create creative AMAZING content
> Community coordination
- Be the fun manager of the building. We need to inspire happiness and collaboration with our creative community.
- Plan adhoc day activities to get the community buzzing.
- Help the management team with creative inspiring ideas to engage collaboration and member communication.
- Manage day to day running of the office, maintenance, stationary, cleanliness
- Regular inspections of floors and common areas with follow up activities with the relevant service contractors
- Collaborate with members on a day to day bases to ensure they are happy and loving life at MUSE.
- Effective management of all contractors on site including performance and ensuring work is carried out to a high standard
- Meeting rooms bookings
- Help with stocks and inventory management
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fun outgoing people person
- Great communications skills
- Digital Savvy
- Social butterfly
- Social media guru
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Professional, reliable and eager to learn
- Experience in hospitality is appreciated but not essential
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Can do and positive attitude
- Admin enthusiast
You will work from our gorgeous heritage rejuvenating building in Surry Hills. You will also have the opportunity to meet a wide range of creative and inspiring entrepreneurs.
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, then you might want to consider an internship at Hello Social, with the potential to be hired as a Junior Community Manager upon completion.
Hello Social is one of Australia's leading social media marketing agencies. We work with some of the most social brands in the country, from Luna Park and the Cancer Council NSW to Primo and Evian Water. We constantly push the boundaries of social media innovation, from our funky office on King St in the CBD.
Our agency develops and executes some of Australia's most interesting and innovative social media campaigns, across multiple platforms and industries. We are taking on enthusiastic and creative candidates who are seeking training and real world experience, into our internship program.
During the internship you will learn about:Social Media Content CreationSocial Media StrategySearch Engine OptimisationContent Scheduling and OptimisationReporting and AnalyticsFacebook AdvertisingOnline MarketingBlog Development
An ideal candidate will have:Knowledge of successful social media case studiesA passion for social media and writingExcellent written communication skillsGreat attention to detailAn understanding of current internet trends and emerging technologiesAn appreciation for a drink on Fridays
This is a dream internship for anyone interested in an amazing career in social media. Ideally, you will be studying/completed a degree in Communications, PR or Marketing. Please note, this is an unpaid internship.
A successful candidate will also be available to attend the internship 2-3 days per week. If you would like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter.