Jack is a boutique Design studio. A master of all trades, we create branding
and design for print and digital media. Our clients are mostly Arts based, with
a few FMCG clients to round us out.
The Front-End-Developer is a newly created role being introduced to
support the growth of the studio’s digital capability.
You will work primarily on the creation of HTML5
banners based on storyboards. You will also be responsible for coding and
modifying websites, from wire-framing to completion. There will be a bit of
back-end, but nothing too complex for someone with your skill-set. Plus, the
usual eDM work.
You will have support from the rest of the design
team, but you will be the only dev, so you must be comfortable working
independently and able to troubleshoot issues as they arise. We’re looking for
someone who can elevate our creative with superb functionality; you are not
afraid to try new things and suggest alternatives to the team.
The TECHNICAL STUFF
To be successful in this
role you will have:
You know. Find the button and send us your
*small amount of judging may actually occur.
We are looking for developers to work with Design Democracy building innovative solutions for our clients and to provide ongoing maintenance of our digital projects.
– Develop web and digital solutions
– Assist with maintenance of existing projects
– Participate in project planning and provide estimates of your own working time
– Minimum 2 years website and application development experience
– An understanding of CSS pre-processors, UX deliverables and backend development
– Cross browser testing and progressive enhancement techniques, usability and accessibility
– Problem solving, develop new ideas and solutions that create impact
Email us if this is you! We have projects ready for an immediate start.