About the company:
WHSmith is an historic, much loved international retailer that operates stores in an array of fast paced, dynamic environments including airports, train stations, hospitals, universities, and shopping centres.
About the role:
At present, we are looking for a superstar Marketing Admin to work across multiple business channels in a newly created position. The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
· Work with Marketing team to deliver seasonal campaigns
· Work across departments to coordinate promotional cycle
· Communication with external & internal stallholders on Marketing activity
· Liaise & work with current fundraising partner
· Manage marketing assets and supplier compliance relationships
· Assist the Marketing Manager in development and maintenance of marketing plans.
· Special projects for the Marketing Department (as reviewed and defined by manager).
· Degree qualified, preferably in marketing or a related field.
· Working experience of InDesign and MS Office suite
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, detail focussed.
· Self-starter who enjoys proactive learning & hard work
· Ability to:work autonomouslymeet multiple deadlinesmulti task and adapt to change quickly
· 6 months' professional working experience in the Marketing field desirable
· Retail sales experience desirable
· Professional with a sense of fun and vibrancy, positive attitude and boundless energy
If you are motivated to make a move in your Marketing career in the retail industry and interested in working in a growing, fast paced and dynamic business then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Apply (via this website only), specifying your salary expectations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Koskela is looking for an experienced industrial designer to join our team, this is an amazing opportunity for the right person! We'd like someone who's passionate about furniture, has 3-5 years experience and exceptional 3D rendering skills. You'd be working alongside our Design Director to develop new Koskela products and to develop project specific pieces. This is a rare opportunity in Australian design!
Please send your CV and cover letter which specifically answers the following questions:Why is Koskela a brand which you would be proud to work for?Can you describe your ideal workplace?What are you passionate about?
We are a leading design focused practice delivering international projects from our Sydney and Melbourne Studios. Our founders were the innovators of their time, and we are leaders in the debate on the trends that are shaping our cities.
We work in integrated teams that incorporate members from our strategy, architecture, interior design and urban teams. Cross disciplinary and cross sectors teams encourage creativity through collaboration both internally and with the industry’s most innovative thinkers.
Bates Smart seeks a talented Submissions Coordinator / Graphic Designer to join our award winning architectural and interiors practice. This is a mid-level position suitable for someone with 5 + years of similar experience within the Architecture space.
The successful candidate will join a passionate team based in our Sydney office in Surry Hills. You can find out more about us via our website [...]
- Preparation of submissions, marketing collateral and presentations
- Develop graphics including infographics
- Produce internal communication material
- General updating of marketing material to a high degree
Skills and Experience
- Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- Proven submissions coordinator / graphic design experience in the architectural industry is essential.
- Experience in coordinating publications with external publishers.
- Experience in designing the layout/managing external production of publications
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Please submit your resume (less than 10MB) to [...] please quote the REF: GD_SYD