This position will be ideal for someone who likes diversity in their role, can multi task and work with minimal supervision. This is truly a great opportunity for a self starter who wants a long and rewarding career.
You will be assisting the Online Content Coordinator with developing concepts that drive engagement, sales and customer loyalty to our company. You will do this by using your incredibly creative mind, researching and responding to briefs that will produce fresh ideas.
Feel the accomplishment of having your designs displayed worldwide an achievement few are lucky to experience.
This role will also require you to get behind the camera and be the face of our company. Making short videos of our products, real time discussions with customers (involving Facebook live and Instagram live).
The candidate will require general knowledge of Microsoft Office, Social Media and Photoshop.
The candidate will also need to present well, have a confident manner and be able to communicate clearly.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Intermediate computer skills on both Mac and PC
- Exceptional creativity, originality and a strong visual sense.
- Basic to intermediate photo editing skills (Photoshop)
- Photography skills are advantageous but not necessary
- Knowledge and exposure to content management systems.