WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Sydney, New South Wales
Are you passionate about beauty?
- Be part of a progressive team, who have a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Generous team discounts and competitive salary
- Centrally located in Rosebery
ModelCo is Australia's fastest growing beauty brand and is found in beauty mecca's globally. Fifteen years on we still dream big. ModelCo is widely known and loved for innovative, on-trend colour cosmetics, simple-but-smart natural skin care and award-winning self-tanning solutions.
Recently, we announced our global collaboration with iconic fashion house Karl Lagerfeld and are now seeking to expand our team to support the exciting growth and opportunities.
An exciting career opportunity exists for a highly organized and energetic WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER who has a passion for design and an appreciation for beauty, fashion and innovation. This is an opportunity for a talented and confident individual to be part of a team who embraces your creativity. You must live and breathe design, have amazing attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Creating various designs projects across all areas of the business
- Designing print media campaigns for advertorials and magazines
- Designing event invitations, vouchers, posters, and other campaign material
- Design press releases and product presentations and presentation templates
- Design editorial and social media creative content, across all platforms
- Email marketing artwork, newsletter layouts
- Conduct regular website review and design rejuvenation
- Creating and editing packaging die lines and experience in working with barcodes
- Developing concepts and finished art for packaging
- Creating logos for new products
- Conceptualize and design all in-store marketing collateral, shelf displays and floor stands, to deadline
- Execute final artwork for window displays
- Retouching images, create image composites, create renders and mock ups of products
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required for the role:
- Proven Graphic Design experience in Beauty, Fashion, Retail or Print Media essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
- Strong demonstrated experience in packaging design
- Expert skills across Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Advanced skills Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated knowledge in design, typography layouts and pre-press production
- Knowledge of file and colour management for print and web
- Ability to plan and manage photo shoots, photography and video editing skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS for EDM development
- Highly organized with the ability to forecast and forward plan
- An understanding of website development and management
- Familiar with Content Management Systems
Desirable Skills include:
- A passion for the beauty industry and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Innovative, collaborative, and creative thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines on a weekly basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal communication skills and well-presented
- Effective time management and the ability to meet deadlines
- Someone who loves what they do!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we encourage you to apply!!!
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.
This job is now expired.