Visit Victoria is Victoria’s tourism and events company, responsible for tourism marketing and event attraction. Visit Victoria is a single, unified organisation, working to sell Victoria’s great strengths nationally and internationally.
Visit Victoria brings together the functions of Tourism Victoria's marketing division, the Victorian Major Events Company and the Melbourne Convention Bureau to form a single, unified organisation dedicated to growing Victoria's visitor economy through tourism marketing and event acquisition.
The organisation is spearheading a cohesive, new approach to marketing Melbourne and Victoria to attract more visitors and world-class events to the state and consolidate Melbourne and Victoria's position as a leading global tourism and events destination.
Our values: We win as one; We are brave; We are authentic; Promises made, Promises kept; We are results driven
This is a challenging and dynamic role, where you will provide your skills in production, design, marketing and advertising to manage all aspects of Visit Victoria’s brand assets, collateral and services. We are looking for a Video Services Executive to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to support the distribution of Visit Victoria's image and video assets.
· Create compelling video content for distribution through Visit Victoria's owned channels.
· Create video content packages for provision to major events broadcasters to leverage Visit Victoria's contracts with major events.
· Work with Manager of Video Services and internal stakeholders to facilitate the effective delivery of video production projects by external production providers.
· Create engaging corporate video content, graphics and animations to promote the work of Visit Victoria.
· Manage Visit Victoria’s catalogue of video assets including tagging and distribution of footage on Visit Victoria’s online content portal.
· Manage the copyright on Visit Victoria's video assets ensuring content is distributed in accordance with contractual provisions and legal obligations.
Know-how / experience
· Experience in video content development and distribution.
· Practical knowledge and experience in the management of digital asset libraries.
· Strong technical expertise in video file formats with an emphasis on video distribution across multiple online and broadcast platforms.
· Experience in the cataloguing and effective distribution of digital assets with a good working knowledge of metadata principles.
· Demonstrated experience in effectively managing video production suppliers.
· Well-developed organisational and project management skills.
· Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
· High level proficiency in video editing and motion graphics software packages including Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
· Demonstrated experience working with high profile brands with a focus on the representation of brand positioning through video content.
· Strong Knowledge of copyright law.
· Tertiary qualification in media, film/television, communications or journalism would be well regarded.