Welcome to The Collaborative Agency - a creative agency that co creates and creates amazing collaborative outcomes. We're looking for an talented and experienced graphic/digital designer with an eye for detail and an obsession for making things look amazing. This person will need to have at least 2 years agency experience and is comfortable working across both print and digital projects.
Specifically, we're looking for someone who:Can, above all else, collaborate with others to make everything you do betterIs a Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign wiz kidHas decent experience with digital design, especially responsive web designHas at minimum a basic understanding of wire framingIs able to flesh out an initial design concept into multiple pages/templates/forms/assetsIs able to manage their time effectively and hit deadlines
We'd love to chat further with you if you think you've got what it takes. Send through your CV and portfolio
We’re a fast growing, 100% independent digital agency. As a design team, we’ve received and solved very complex and challenging UX and design briefs. We work best when our design and digital production teams are working on a challenge together, so, we have no space for ego. To that end, we have the right calibre of people in the right places to make sure the end to end design process is constructive, and delivers the best for our clients.
We’ve grown off the back of some great client wins based on our ability to design, prototype and build beautiful things quickly. Our entire team has a very strong eye for design, and to that end, you won’t see any work coming out of Loud&Clear that doesn’t look stunning.
If you like working hard, challenging yourself, delivering beautiful work on cutting edge platforms, this is probably a good fit. We should meet.
- Work with some of Australia's leading brands on a variety of digital projects including responsive web designs, application design, motion graphic design, UI/UX design, wireframing & prototyping.
- Work within our talented creative department, reporting directly to the Design Director and Head of Digital to ensure quality of creative is maintained throughout entire project lifecycle
- At least 5 years experience in an agency environment
- University degree in graphic design, interaction design, or a related design discipline.
- In-depth understanding of contemporary user experience design principles, methodologies and trends
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Highly adept in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign)
- Confidence and ability to present and sell your concepts to clients
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Be able to multitask, learn quickly and adapt to change
- Have a sense of humour and maintain a positive attitude toward feedback and criticism
- Work collaboratively within a design team to deliver projects of high standards and in a timely manner
With a view to start immediately, this role offers a fantastic remuneration package as well as work in a fun, challenging and very rewarding agency environment. Interested candidates please provide your CV, a link to your portfolio and a covering letter addressing how you meet the above criteria.
Recruiters please do not apply or contact.