Extension Co is a creative branding studio united by a passion for strategic thinking & visual story telling. We strive to change perceptions & deliver innovative & thought provoking campaigns across different platforms. Our ideas & creativity bring campaigns to life for Australia’s most progressive minds in Architecture, Interior Design and Property.
We are the convergence of strategic design, communication and technology. Our culture is shaped by innovative thinking. We believe in the power of great ideas. We extend ourselves and our clients.
Extend your ideas and work with Extension Co.
In the studio you will:
· Lead creative output of the agency, both on and off the tools to instill a discipline of excellence in the design team
· Champion innovation within the team and larger office environment by fostering a collaborative working environment
· Analyze trends, new practices and processes to ensure we’re at the forefront of design and studio management including working with the Director to ensure Extension Co is positioned as an innovative leading creative agency
· Be a conceptual designer at heart, always looking for fresh and inspiring angles to evolve your creative drive
· Present creative, selling your vision to clients including during pitches
· Actively manage the team and studio traffic with regular scheduling and management of time on job
· Develop, monitor, refine and reinforce studio workflows to allow multiple projects to be delivered at varying stages to an exceptional standard
· Execute projects of varying sizes by taking ownership on your own projects and project deliverables from concept to completion
· See opportunities beyond the brief in order to continually innovate
· Exercise business acumen to identify potential value adds to end results
You’ll have a minimum of 6+ years in studio experience as a senior designer across digital, print and signage with a keen eye to drive strategic, creatively strong, boundary challenging outcomes across branding, concept generation and layout. You’ll be a charismatic leader experienced in people management and maximising potential.
You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment, always anticipating studio needs and be analytically process driven. You might have a passion for architecture, property and design, or be intrigued at the possibility of working in this exciting industry.
What you will have, is a can-do attitude, a wealth of ambition and drive. You’ll be a tech savvy, Mac literate, Adobe design suite expert.
Are you brave?
To be considered, please direct your application to Director Kate McDonald.
All applications require a cover letter, resume and portfolio of design work or link to an online website.