At Holler we solve business problems by provoking big reactions from the simplest interactions. We are a dynamic team of creatives, tech/social hackers and business folk with a digital bent. Our combined craft and enthusiasm lets us make things people love… like [...]/82068046 and [...]/71076193.
As the UX Strategist your role will be critical in uncovering both the big reactions we need to create for our clients and the simple interactions we need to design for their customers. This will mean you will need to have a demonstrable understanding of how technology, business and customer needs come together to form experience design.
• Support digital strategist on user experience projects across the agency
• Have autonomy meeting with clients, running workshops and presenting thinking
• Design, conduct and generate insights from user/stakeholder interviews and workshops
• Conduct heuristic reviews
• Create user personas
• Develop user journeys (experience doing so in Gherkin a plus)
• Identify and compile case studies and trends
• Basic to intermediate quantitative research
• Interface sketching
• Prototype solutions.
To get an interview
You need to show you have:
• Over two years experience in a similar role
• Case studies demonstrating how you used UX to solve business problems
• Ability to simplify complex concepts
• Working knowledge of analytics software
• Develop information architecture
• The ability to convincingly write about and discuss your thinking/rationale
• An firm understanding and passion for technology and consumer trends
• The ability to discuss UX rationale based on business outcomes.
To gain ninja status
You will have 1 or more of the following:
• Working knowledge of web programming languages
• Working knowledge of CS5 tools
• Ability to write automated test suites
• Firm understanding of SEO principals
• Deep understanding of W3C standards.