We’re looking for a mid to senior level UI/UX designer with strong visual design skills whose work is inspiring and engaging. You will be collaborating daily with other team members including developers, project managers and designers but you will also need to take the lead and run a project from the get go to finish. Technically, you have a strong understanding of both UX and UI, typography, colour, branding and front-end capabilities.
As a senior UI / visual designer at Webcoda, you have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects. You will be involved in the design process from the early stage concepts right through to final product. This includes UX workshops, creating IA’s, prototypes, visual design and briefing in developers on your designs and functionailty.
Required skills and experience
What we can offerWeekly team lunch and a stocked up kitchenAttractive salaryA lot of creative freedomFantastic location close to Central stationAmazing list of clients offering a diverse range of workSupport of a team of experienced designers and developers
How to apply
Please note this is not a Graduate or Junior position. We are looking for at least 3 years full time design experience. Please forward your online folio and CV to [...].
Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
No recruitment agencies please.
Get Started is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in the Melbourne CBD office.
Get Started is a digital agency with 40+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we're even prouder of the team we've built.
Our team is always expanding and right now we need to find an exceptional Digital UI/UX Designer. We are looking for someone who is committed to designing digital experiences that are user-centric and meet the objectives of the end client. We need someone who is smart, enjoys a fun environment and loves the web. Sound like you?
This is what we want to see in you:A real passion for UX, design and digital.The grit and reliability to see through a creative vision to its conclusion.Attention to detail.Confidence to present to stakeholders and clients.Experience with UX techniques including: user surveys and interviews, stakeholder workshops and coordination, usability testing, empathy mapping and persona development, customer journey mapping, and information design techniques such as card sorting, tree testing, sitemap validation and content audits.
What we expect:Strong experience designing screen based interfaces, from concept to developer handover.2+ years studio experience.Knowledge of HTML and CSS or understanding of front end developer requirements (you do not need to be a developer though!)Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe CS.Familiarity with Axure, and other wireframing/prototyping tools.A great attitude, team member and contributor.Ability to support, take direction, and deliver.Excellent oral and written communication skillsA track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframeAbility to collaborate efficiently with designers, production managers and developers.
We have some exciting projects coming up and need someone to help create more incredible digital experiences that users (and our clients) love.
Join the team, apply now!
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer / Web Developer
About Blick Creative
Blick Creative is a full circle design and web development agency looking for an exceptional Mid-Weight Graphic Designer with Front-End Web Development skills to become a part of our close-knit team. Blick has a diverse range of clients, from government to corporate, with a special focus on the not-for-profit sector.
Full-time and available immediately the position will focus about 50/50 on graphic design and front-end web development. You will work across disciplines from logo design and branding, to publications, as well as UI design, while managing a small team. Be in creative control from concept through to final project deployment in print and web development. Strong people, verbal, written communication and time management skills are a must.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years experience in an agency environment or similar
- An impressive design portfolio showcasing a range of work including: logo design, publication design and website UI
- Proficiency in the use of the Adobe CC suite and solid pre press knowledge
- Understanding of responsive web design and a mobile first design approach
- Good working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS. jQuery knowledge a bonus
- Knowledge of cross-browser quirks and testing
- Experience using CMS systems – please indicate which in your application,
- EDM development and testing experience a bonus
- Experience using Sketch for UI design
- Team player and self-starter
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Driven to continuously self-improve and share knowledge with the team
What you will benefit from:
- Being a part of a passionate and professional team
- Working on diverse client projects and seeing them through from start to finish
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects for local and large international NFPs
- Regular work hours with only the occasional over time required to meet project deadlines
- Be part of a culture that encourages engagement in industry events
- Contributing to in-house seminars, plus annual events such as our Tree Planting Day
- A funky studio in Clifton Hill above excellent coffee shops
- Music, fortnightly yoga, and team lunch meetings!
All applications need to include a cover letter, resume and work examples (folio less than 5MB or website link)
To find out more about Blick Creative, please visit our website [...]