We’re looking for a mid to senior level UI/UX designer with strong visual design skills whose work is inspiring and engaging. You will be collaborating daily with other team members including developers, project managers and designers but you will also need to take the lead and run a project from the get go to finish. Technically, you have a strong understanding of both UX and UI, typography, colour, branding and front-end capabilities.
As a senior UI / visual designer at Webcoda, you have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects. You will be involved in the design process from the early stage concepts right through to final product. This includes UX workshops, creating IA’s, prototypes, visual design and briefing in developers on your designs and functionailty.
Required skills and experience
What we can offerWeekly team lunch and a stocked up kitchenAttractive salaryA lot of creative freedomFantastic location close to Central stationAmazing list of clients offering a diverse range of workSupport of a team of experienced designers and developers
How to apply
Please note this is not a Graduate or Junior position. We are looking for at least 3 years full time design experience. Please forward your online folio and CV to [...].
Due to the large volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
No recruitment agencies please.
As the Creative Art Director, you will work closely with the marketing team to research, conceptualize, design and produce all marketing materials for our digital properties. You will report to the Managing Director on the design and marketing team, bridging the design and marketing efforts at Apparel Eleven (aussieBum, The New Zealand Laundry Company). This position is full-time and based in Leichhardt, Sydney, NSW, Australia.
This position is open to local and international Visa applicants looking to relocate in Sydney Australia.
- Synthesize broad marketing goals and accomplish them through design
- Contribute to strategic decisions, working with the design, product and executive teams
- Lead design projects with internal and external resources
- Research, conceptualize, and design new or existing iterations of our online properties and responsive websites to fit existing brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Front-end IT developer to Wireframe and prototype concepts and ideas
- Work with the design team (still and video digital producers) to produce rendered photography of our products as well as post production and photo retouching.
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the user experience from concept to launch - as well as post-launch design support
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of our online properties
Clearly articulate design decisions to internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a design agency environment or electronic hardware industry
- A portfolio of work showcasing experience in executing UX, visual design (typography/layout/color/composition), and interaction design on various mediums (web, mobile, app, etc.)
- Knowledge in Adobe suite and other design tools
- Knowledge in art direct other designers, photographers and illustrators
- Knowledge in information design, user-centered design methods, web principle and up-to-date with current web technologies
- Experience working cross-functionally and collaborate with other stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment whose bench mark is award winning in a global dynamic market environment. You need to be have the ability to with a dynamic and hands on enterpenur and thrive under pressure where the bench mark is always above what you may be capable of delivering. In essence, you want to grow as a desinger and as a key stakeholder in a company whose sites are focused on being the best you can be,
Get Started is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Digital UI/UX Designer to join our growing team in the Melbourne CBD office.
Get Started is a digital agency with 40+ passionate professionals that are committed to creating digital experiences that matter. Since 1999 we have been delivering websites and web applications for a broad range of clients, from large multinationals, to government departments and well-known Australian brands. We are proud of the work we produce and we're even prouder of the team we've built.
Our team is always expanding and right now we need to find an exceptional Digital UI/UX Designer. We are looking for someone who is committed to designing digital experiences that are user-centric and meet the objectives of the end client. We need someone who is smart, enjoys a fun environment and loves the web. Sound like you?
This is what we want to see in you:A real passion for UX, design and digital.The grit and reliability to see through a creative vision to its conclusion.Attention to detail.Confidence to present to stakeholders and clients.Experience with UX techniques including: user surveys and interviews, stakeholder workshops and coordination, usability testing, empathy mapping and persona development, customer journey mapping, and information design techniques such as card sorting, tree testing, sitemap validation and content audits.
What we expect:Strong experience designing screen based interfaces, from concept to developer handover.2+ years studio experience.Knowledge of HTML and CSS or understanding of front end developer requirements (you do not need to be a developer though!)Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe CS.Familiarity with Axure, and other wireframing/prototyping tools.A great attitude, team member and contributor.Ability to support, take direction, and deliver.Excellent oral and written communication skillsA track record of producing effective and attractive digital solutions within a timeframeAbility to collaborate efficiently with designers, production managers and developers.
We have some exciting projects coming up and need someone to help create more incredible digital experiences that users (and our clients) love.
Join the team, apply now!