Ingleburn, NSW • Full-time
AMR is Australia’s market leader in supplying to the professional hairdressing and beauty industry. Active professionals Australia-wide trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, equipments, cosmetics, furniture and beauty inspiration. We’re a team of approximately 50 and based in Ingleburn.
Youth, vision, passion and persistence have all played their vital role in the growth and development of the business. As a result we are looking for a special breed of designer. AMR is hiring a full-time in-house digital designer to join the team in our head office. The designer will be responsible for generating interactive content including animated branding elements, static featured images for our website, model and render text and create graphics for our video projects. You will be collaborating with others like yourself in a fun, multicultural and creative environment so you will be involved in a diverse range of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Initially you will be mostly working on email campaigns with HTML and Mailchimp.
• Deliver high quality brand designs across an expanding range of digital platforms including website, mobile applications, social media, marketing campaigns, display advertising and video
• Develop concepts and execute digital media including social media, email and web
• Assist developers and designers in layout design of new websites and modifications to exisiting company website
• Assisting the marketing department with advertisements and sales collateral and produce captivating data visualisations and infographics
• Conceptualise and design strategies of brands to translate over to digital platforms
• Collaborate with designers, web developers, videographer and marketing to ensure consistency of brand to improve our customer’s digital experience
Skills & Qualifications
• 2 years minimum industry experience in either web design, marketing and social media desired but can be disregarded with a grouse portfolio
• Wizardry skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Demonstrated ability to convert Photoshop/Illustrator designs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
• Excellent knowledge and trends of UI and UX design and best practises for desktop and mobile including responsive design
• Great communication abilities, attention to details and good problem solving skills to create strong brand identity will go a long way
• Good working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, CMS and CSS
• Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO Analysis)
• A positive attitude with creativity and artistic flair is key
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise projects and meet tight deadlines
• Video producing, editing and motion graphic skills
• Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
• Ecommerce and wire framing software experience is a BONUS
What we would love to see in a designer is a team spirit attitude and someone who is both a maker and a thinker. A designer should always be inspired and fascinated with everything. If you find yourself reading all the way to this part and think you are what we’re looking for we’d love to hear from you.
Please send applications in PDF format with a reason why you’d be a good fit with AMR. If you have any online or social media presence please link that to us. Only successful candidates will be contacted and will need to produce a design portfolio of their best work!
I’m looking for a passionate and talented designer to own the UX/I for our brilliant and ever-evolving products and services.
I’m building a kick*rse design squad, and want top talent: agency-quality designers and creatives to help me evolve and revolve the business.
Unlike with your typical Product-centric design role, in this job you’d be reporting in to me – an experienced Creative Director who has worked in (and owned) agencies – rather than the usual suits and Marketing bods you typically work for when client-side. I still get on the tools and have built a culture within the organisation whereby design is respected and lauded, and our brand is becoming synonymous with great design, which is cool.
I do think, however, that our product(s) UX needs more attention paid to it, and herein lies the job.
In this role, you would:
You’d probably also:
I need you to have:
Salary will be commensurate to your experience and will be competitive.
We are an ASIC-regulated Finance product where members trade Binary options.
We are the world’s largest and fastest-growing Binary options product and we have a fairly heavy footprint in certain regions, and an ever-increasing one in others.
Despite our achievements, we are a small company (by other similar business’ standards) and prefer to remain that way – aiming to achieve this through intelligent solutions, systems and practices – rather than by throwing more and more people at a problem.
Think you have what it takes to strengthen an already strong design team? Want to put your stamp on something big?
Please provide a cover letter outlining exactly:
If you don’t provide a cover letter meeting these requests, I wont even look at your application – serious applicants only.
Jon Viner | 0404 331 906
Trade Me is New Zealand's biggest internet business, with over 850,000 people (on average) visiting our sites and apps every day.
We’re looking for a great design all-rounder to join the Trade Me Motors team in Auckland, New Zealand.
You’ll help shape the design and user experience direction of our Motors product across our website and native apps, playing a central role in ensuring we have world-class user experiences that Kiwis love and trust.
Making use of all your skills, you’ll oversee design work across six Agile squads, lead a team of three experienced designers, dive in to hands-on visual and interaction design, and also review marketing content. Expect a challenge!
In this role you’ll be:Reporting into the Motors Delivery Manager, and managing and leading a small team of designers, providing them with considered and compassionate advice and feedback.
Who are you?First off you’ll ideally have eight years’ of experience in a similar role managing and leading a team of designers.
What we have to offer:This is an exciting new position and will offer you the opportunity to really make an impact while carving out your own space.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
We are also proud to have been recognised as a finalist in IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces Award for the last seven years running.
Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and drop us a line.
Please press APPLY below