We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
This is BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you…
Introducing our Venture Design Team.
We have entered a decade of disruption of large corporate business models, driven by a step change in the power of technology and the audacity and speed of start-ups. To be fit for the future, visionary companies will deliberately re-imagine themselves by injecting or attacking established models with new ideas fuelled by technology.
Our Venture Design Team consists of world-class business strategists, researchers, product specialists and designers. Together, we are helping corporations own the next horizon of innovation.
As a Senior UI / Visual Designer at DV you have the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects. You will be involved in the design process from early stage concepts right through to final product. You will be applying your skills creating user interfaces for highly innovative products.
As a UI / Visual Designer, you will need:
5+ years of hands-on experience as a UI Designer ideally with experience working across native mobile application and complex web based services.
Excellent UI execution skills (including animation and micro interactions)
Strong prototyping skills
Strong understanding of UI design patterns and components (e.g. iOS, Android)Experience documenting pattern libraries and style guide
Understanding of UX design methods and practicesGood communication design skills
Experience working in agile and lean environmentsGood presentation and facilitation skills working with cross functional teams.
Formal education / training (e.g. Degree in design related field) is desired
We are a leader in online health and
fitness programs, delivering content to thousands of users monthly, and we love
it. We need a UI/UX designer who loves to optimise public-facing conversion
processes, and improving existing functionality offered to daily users of our
program. We are currently website-focused (mobile-led responsive) but are
looking to expand into mobile apps in the near future.
The ideal candidate will possess
superior UI/UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into
interaction flows and artefacts. Conceptualize original ideas and tackle
complex problems that are intuitive and easy to use.
Collaborate with content and developers to define and
implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and
Implement user flow from purchase to everyday user
experience, including consumer education.
Conduct user research and lead testing of user flows,
and evaluate user analytics feedback.
Create new designs, journey maps and wireframes.
Deliver each design stage and release by providing
production-ready assets and support the development team through
Work with developers and stakeholders to ensure
designs adhere to brand, style and usability guidelines.
Being highly responsive to user
feedback and needs is a defining feature of this role:
Solid and proven UX experience and
demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio, focused on creating
wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
Proficiency in Adobe CC, other visual design and
communication to development team).
Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to
Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills, with
ability to present your designs and explain design decisions through a review
process to key stakeholders.
Current knowledge of UI trends, techniques and
Experience working in an Agile development process.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
with quick turnaround on deadlines to meet customer needs and feedback.
Ability to plan and prioritise effectively and work on
multiple, simultaneous projects.
Specific, demonstrable knowledge of conversion tactics
and registration processes is very desirable.
Enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
Responsible and able to work independently to produce
work to a very high standard.
Interest in health and fitness is a plus.
Willingness to go above and beyond to achieve
Ingleburn, NSW • Full-time
AMR is Australia’s market leader in supplying to the professional hairdressing and beauty industry. Active professionals Australia-wide trust us as their leading resource for emerging brands, equipments, cosmetics, furniture and beauty inspiration. We’re a team of approximately 50 and based in Ingleburn.
Youth, vision, passion and persistence have all played their vital role in the growth and development of the business. As a result we are looking for a special breed of designer. AMR is hiring a full-time in-house digital designer to join the team in our head office. The designer will be responsible for generating interactive content including animated branding elements, static featured images for our website, model and render text and create graphics for our video projects. You will be collaborating with others like yourself in a fun, multicultural and creative environment so you will be involved in a diverse range of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Initially you will be mostly working on email campaigns with HTML and Mailchimp.
• Deliver high quality brand designs across an expanding range of digital platforms including website, mobile applications, social media, marketing campaigns, display advertising and video
• Develop concepts and execute digital media including social media, email and web
• Assist developers and designers in layout design of new websites and modifications to exisiting company website
• Assisting the marketing department with advertisements and sales collateral and produce captivating data visualisations and infographics
• Conceptualise and design strategies of brands to translate over to digital platforms
• Collaborate with designers, web developers, videographer and marketing to ensure consistency of brand to improve our customer’s digital experience
Skills & Qualifications
• 2 years minimum industry experience in either web design, marketing and social media desired but can be disregarded with a grouse portfolio
• Wizardry skills in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• Demonstrated ability to convert Photoshop/Illustrator designs to pixel-perfect HTML/CSS
• Excellent knowledge and trends of UI and UX design and best practises for desktop and mobile including responsive design
• Great communication abilities, attention to details and good problem solving skills to create strong brand identity will go a long way
• Good working knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, CMS and CSS
• Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO Analysis)
• A positive attitude with creativity and artistic flair is key
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritise projects and meet tight deadlines
• Video producing, editing and motion graphic skills
• Ability to work on Mac OS X platform
• Ecommerce and wire framing software experience is a BONUS
What we would love to see in a designer is a team spirit attitude and someone who is both a maker and a thinker. A designer should always be inspired and fascinated with everything. If you find yourself reading all the way to this part and think you are what we’re looking for we’d love to hear from you.
Please send applications in PDF format with a reason why you’d be a good fit with AMR. If you have any online or social media presence please link that to us. Only successful candidates will be contacted and will need to produce a design portfolio of their best work!