Sydney, New South Wales
Our purpose at Foxtel is to effortlessly connect Australians to all the stories they love. We believe Foxtel is for everyone, and everyone deserves to experience all the entertainment they want, when they want, and how they want.
Our Playbook is the way we like to do things at Foxtel, and weâre looking for people who can bring this to life in their work. Weâre customer heroes, we challenge the norm, we make it easy, we make it fun, and we make it happen.
Felix is our multi-award winning in-house creative agency. We create & produce everything from big budget through the line campaigns to internal communications.
Weâre looking for a Traffic Manager to look after resource allocation and workflow management across the Felix team.
As our Traffic Manager for the Felix team, you will be responsible for the allocation of resources to creative briefs as well as workflow management across the team. You will play a key role in ensuring we deliver great creative work on brief, within budget and to deadline â in line with our clientâs strategic objectives and commercial parameters.
More specifically, your role will involve:
- Understanding, prioritising and managing the resources required to complete each creative brief
- Allocation of briefs to creative teams in conjunction with relevant CD/Dept. Head
- Keeping jobs on track against timelines and budget
- Ensuring all briefs are approved and correctly completed by relevant parties
- Central conduit between Account Team & Creative Department
- Maintaining Creative Dept. WIP and lead WIP meetings
- Managing our freelancer engagement and usage, including building and maintaining database of freelancers, organising bookings and rate negotiations
- Forecasting of workload to assist resource management and levels
- Firm grasp of client/job finances, including rate card/retainer information
- Driving procedural and system accuracy and governance across trafficking, production and scheduling (including data integrity, approvals, completion of documentation)
- Stay abreast of tech and workflow tool development to recommend appropriate solutions to the business
- Educate and train existing and new team members in traffic protocol and systems
- At least 4 years in a Traffic role in an agency environment
- Knowledge of creative process and production techniques and guide timings
- Demonstrated skills in resource management and scheduling
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and ensure delivery dates are achieved
- Proficiency with operating systems, such as BCC or Pegasus, workflow management software, Streamline, JAS
- Working knowledge of broadcast and print production, photographic & illustration styles, techniques, developments and work practices
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills, and the ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally
Whatâs in it for you?
We have a benefits program with something for everyone. But weâre in the entertainment business and we connect Australians to all the stories they love, so what would a Foxtel benefits program be without a free Foxtel subscription and discounted broadband!
Above all, we love entertainment and, if you do too, youâll love working with us. So if youâre excited about this opportunity, please click âApply nowâ.
This job is now expired.