Want to join a fun, friendly and creative team? A rare opportunity exists to join the design studio at KAS Australia. This is a full time position, starting on a 12 month contract, with potential for review after 6 months.
The designer’s role will include:
- Producing designs for in house brands and clients that creatively fulfil briefs and do not infringe on copyright.
- Ensuring all artwork is technically accurate for production and produced in a timely manner
- Trend analysis and research
- Contribute to and update the shared design reference library on an ongoing basis
- Liaising with international suppliers
- Liaising with sales and production teams
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum 2-3 years experience as a textile designer
- A high proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Great drawing and painting skills
- Proficiency and knowledge of various print and embroidery repeats
- Ability to contribute creative ideas in response to various design briefs
- Easy going, positive, and pro-active
- Works well in a close knit team
- Can work independently without direction
- Committed to producing excellent work on time and on brief
If you fulfil the above requirements please email your CV and an applicable portfolio in PDF format to our Studio Manager at KAS Australia.
Only successful applicants will be contacted